nhl teams

goalieboy82

Well, thanks Sec19, I'm now going to have "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" running through my brain all afternoon.

Since you saved me last time from [doesn't mention name of damn song], I'll repeat your advice to me:

In a gadda da vida, baby!

It's where I sit.

if there is a nhl season, will any team be changing there jerseys.

the NHL is dead. it simply will fold, and we will be left with silly sports like baseball and flog i mean golf.

nascar anyone?

:grin:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

the NHL is dead. it simply will fold, and we will be left with silly sports like baseball and flog i mean golf.

nascar anyone?

Oh good, I won't have to look at the Thrashers anymore...

Or the Predators...

:D:P

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

nascar anyone?

Or the Predators...

my thoughts exactualy. the nhl will be back, its just that th eweaker teams will die off. im not a "i hate hockey south of the north pole" type of guy, but lets face it. the teams that were in trouble before the lockout were the southern teams (read south east division) and they will be the ones to fold (except tampa).

nascar anyone?

Or the Predators...

my thoughts exactualy. the nhl will be back, its just that th eweaker teams will die off. im not a "i hate hockey south of the north pole" type of guy, but lets face it. the teams that were in trouble before the lockout were the southern teams (read south east division) and they will be the ones to fold (except tampa).

In trouble in the standings? Yes. Financially? Not really. According to Forbes, only 2 of the 5 teams in the SE had $10+million losses and 2 more had losses of less than a million. Not really worse than any other division.

Rumor has it all teams will have a more uniform look to re-establish the NHL brand name once it comes back.

The jerseys will all be white, ribbed, and sleeveless. To save on overhead costs after suffering big losses through the lockout, the new "jerseys" will not be washed either, giving a manly look and feel to them, since hockey players are tough.

The front of the jerseys will read: "Will play hockey for money."

Rumor has it the alternates will be a plaid, flannel look.

I saw one at Champs the other day, lookin' hot!

Well, thanks Sec19, I'm now going to have "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" running through my brain all afternoon.

Since you saved me last time from [doesn't mention name of damn song], I'll repeat your advice to me:

In a gadda da vida, baby!

you think that In a gadda da vida is long, listen to thick as a brick, its 45 minutes long!!

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived