When will the Patriots Lose?

Nick 1733

What game will be New Englands first loss of 2004?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder why? :rolleyes:

I agree, that even if they go so far, they'll lose in Miami.

Keep in mind the last two teams that had a chance to go undefeated, both lost in Miami in those years.

Chicago lost in Miami in 1985 when they went 15-1

Denver lost in Miami (2nd loss) in 1998 when they went 14-2

Now I know with Denver the Giants had already beat them, but Miami still beat them.

The time is now.

No offense, but...duh!

The time is always now. Time was, is and always will be now.

Like back on June 9th, 1576 at 6:45PM. At that moment in time, the time was now.

On August 6th, 2385 at 7:32AM, at that moment in time, the time will be now.

The time right now as I type this is 9:52PM (AST) on October 28th, 2004.

The time right now as I type this is 9:53PM (AST) on October 28th, 2004.

Same thing. It was now then, it is now now, I will be now later.

:D

--Roger "Now!" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

If the Pats make it past Big Ben and the Steelers, they will run the table...'til Arrowhead. The more and more times I think about it, this is turning into an almost exact replica of the 2000 season, when the Chiefs were going nowhere, the Rams were undefeated, on about a 12 game winning streak counting playoffs and gave up 54 points to the Chiefs, and the KC defense played pretty well too, knocking Kurt Warner out with a broken thumb (yes, that broken thumb) eventually giving up a couple of TD's in garbage time to keep the Rams streak of 30 point games alive.

Yes, I'm an extreme homer, but it just seems right with Gunther back in the saddle. (Witness last week against the Falcons)

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

I went for the rams. There seems to be some mystical link between st Louis sporting teams and Boston/New England teams!

but if they do beat the rams, then the Dolphins could well do it. The Dolphins are always keen to protect the memory of that perfect '72 Dolphins team.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Lamicus, you have let me down. Of all the people on here, I expected you to have the right response to that For shame. :cry:

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'd say Miami. The 1972 Dolphins will be in attendence to "curse" the Pats. However, you can't stop the Patriots, you can only hope to contain them.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I wonder why? :rolleyes:

I agree, that even if they go so far, they'll lose in Miami.

Keep in mind the last two teams that had a chance to go undefeated, both lost in Miami in those years.

Chicago lost in Miami in 1985 when they went 15-1

Denver lost in Miami (2nd loss) in 1998 when they went 14-2

Now I know with Denver the Giants had already beat them, but Miami still beat them.

The difference is that those were good Miami teams.

I don't think the Steelers can beat the Patriots. If the Patriots lose, it will be in a trap game. You can't really expect them to lose a game in which they know they have to bring their A game. On top of that, as good as Roethlisberger has been -- the defense will give him too many looks.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived