Contest: Pop Culture Shock...

vicfurth

Spiderman was the first one to wear that black symbiont living costume from space. later on eddie brock found it and became the venom. spiderwoman also used a black costume but it was made of earthly materials

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think this'd be so POP-ular :D. I'm SHOCK-ed. :lol:

Seriously, there's some amazing stuff here. Great job. You guys wouldn't mind if I tried something for fun, would ya's?

Psst, Mods? I thought all contests got a sticky?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm all up on this....

spidey-football2.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Spiderman was the first one to wear that black symbiont living costume from space. later on eddie brock found it and became the venom. spiderwoman also used a black costume but it was made of earthly materials

exactly.

i'm not a huge spider-man-expert, but i remember seeing that in some comics as a kid, and in some video games.

all right. i suppose this is kind of a bengals-esque fusion with the spider-man suit. i tried to incorporate some more football-ness into it, and thats why the back of my jersey is still red, and not blue like the suit, and only the shoulders are webbed, as opposed to the whole jersey. other additions are the florida state-ish circluar pants logo, and the addition of yellow spider award decals on the helmet, something that i think is all too forgotten in the world of football.

Spider-Man-Football.gif

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

im looking forward to it. and thanks for the compliment. that damn webbing took way too much work, so im glad somebody likes it haha. good contest vicfurth. i am excited to see more of them.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Dammit... I had a concept that was red, web sleeves, blue piping and black spider on the front instead of a wordmark... pre-empted :(

Great work fuzzlewig, you've executed it a lot better than me anyway :notworthy:

Semi-finished and probably won't be now...

spidey.png

liverpool-1.png

Lots of nice ideas--some are very Spidey--some are great looks, but not so Spidey-looking, but not a bad look overall-voting will be tough on this one.

And No Spidey wouldn't have Parker on his jersey--but who's to say he's on the team?

Maybe Parker is on the team...

makes more sense than Jameson...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

so vicfurth. i was thinking, and im definitely nominating ThunderCats for the next pop culture shock, preferably football, but a good time will be had for whichever sport.

so vicfurth. i was thinking, and im definitely nominating ThunderCats for the next pop culture shock, preferably football, but a good time will be had for whichever sport.

THUNDERCATS HOCKEY!!!!

Oh and Astrobull, you might wanna save that Lighting sig to your own space. Your sucking Puckguy's bandwith and such.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

In addition to ThunderCats, I also nominate G.I. Joe and X-Men, maybe Ninja Turtles or Ghostbusters? haha.

Archived