Kings concept set

Discrim

these are more or less the logo from the 96 alternate combined with the style worn at the time, only the colors were changed to that of the king logo. ah heck, just scroll down, you'll see what i did. and yeah i know the bottom stripe on here is WAY too big.

kings90sredux.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

well u got rid of the times new roman font. that itself is an accomplishment worthy of praise :P

what can I say, the Times Roman didn't fit with the direction I was going, Discognate did. ^_^

2016cubscreamsig.png

I really like these! The angry king logo is very cool (even though it was used on a terrible third jersey before). Though I am not liking the crown on the back bottom stripe. It's like crowning your bum. :D

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

Are the shoulder and sleeve logos patches or just the shoulder ones?

the shoulders would be patches, the sleeves would be sublimated.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Are the shoulder and sleeve logos patches or just the shoulder ones?

the shoulders would be patches, the sleeves would be sublimated.

That's what I figured. Just wanted to make sure.

I've got nothing but love for the 'angry king' logo.

*begs sportslogos.net to come back online and make a huge version of it* :D

Anyway, I'm not too keen on the Chevy logo myself; why not just move the crowns up to the shoulders? The Chevy logo just doesn't hold up when it's updated IMO.

oakqb4.jpg

As a Kings fan, I can proudly say I loved the bow-tie logo and there's nothing really wrong with their current logo set.

That being said, I like this design, but prefer the Robitaille jersey to the Gretzky one. Not a big fan of the number font, but all-in-all, you've got my seal of approval.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I've got nothing but love for the 'angry king' logo.

*begs sportslogos.net to come back online and make a huge version of it* :D

*reminds Slickster that the site which gave these boards their name happens to have a good-sized version of the logo*

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

As a Kings fan, I can proudly say I loved the bow-tie logo and there's nothing really wrong with their current logo set.

That being said, I like this design, but prefer the Robitaille jersey to the Gretzky one. Not a big fan of the number font, but all-in-all, you've got my seal of approval.

guess it's like StL Fanatic usually says...white jerseys are usually better than their colored versions.

2016cubscreamsig.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived