Very thin sports books!

Swiss

"How To Become a Well Liked Owner in the National Football League by Al Davis, forward by Art Modell."

That'd be a very thick book. And Georgia Frontiere would also write a chapter.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew that. Besides, there are times when others write your best material!

F--- Off! A Guide on How To Talk To The Media by Tyler Palko, University of Pittsburgh QB, intorduction by Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

I knew that. Besides, there are times when others write your best material!

F--- Off! A Guide on How To Talk To The Media by Tyler Palko, University of Pittsburgh QB, intorduction by Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

Acknowledgements to Shaquille O'Neal

VmWIn6B.png

"My Sports Knowledge by JamesCraven"

How To Get On JamesCraven's $#!+ List bu jkrdevil. Introduction by J. Quincy King.

Look How Scared We Are! by jkrdevil, J. Quincy King...ah, hell, just name the whole message board already.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

"How To Become a Well Liked Owner in the National Football League by Al Davis, forward by Art Modell."

do u even read what u write? al davis and art modell are 2 of the most hated owners in nfl history, hence, if the wrote a book called How To Become a Well Liked Owner in the National Football League, it would be very short.

do u even read what u write? al davis and art modell are 2 of the most hated owners in nfl history, hence, if the wrote a book called How To Become a Well Liked Owner in the National Football League, it would be very short.

I STILL Know What Irony Means: The Third Edition by James Craven.

champssig2.png

"That'd be a very thick book. And Georgia Frontiere would also write a chapter."

"Do you even read what you write? Al Davis and Art Modell are two of the most hated owners in nfl history, hence, if the wrote a book called How To Become a Well Liked Owner in the National Football League, it would be very short."

You tend to forget that in Los Angeles, there are ex-Ram and ex-Raider fans who hate both Ms. Frontiere and Mr. Davis because they took their franchises and moved them, leaving LA without NFL football in 1995 until...2008? Moral: Check your facts before you make a critical comment., or to put it in this:

Doing My Homework Before I Put My Foot In My Mouth by Terry Bradshaw.

"That'd be a very thick book. And Georgia Frontiere would also write a chapter."

"Do you even read what you write? Al Davis and Art Modell are two of the most hated owners in nfl history, hence, if the wrote a book called How To Become a Well Liked Owner in the National Football League, it would be very short."

You tend to forget that in Los Angeles, there are ex-Ram and ex-Raider fans who hate both Ms. Frontiere and Mr. Davis because they took their franchises and moved them, leaving LA without NFL football in 1995 until...2008? Moral: Check your facts before you make a critical comment., or to put it in this:

Doing My Homework Before I Put My Foot In My Mouth by Terry Bradshaw.

Uh... how would those three have a thick book on being a well-liked owner? What on earth are you talking about???

VmWIn6B.png

Sarcasism. Nice and easy.

Here's the deal. You and everybody involved in this stupid argument (on both sides) are morons. Just stop. Somebody, prove yourself the bigger man (woman?) and just stop.

Sarcasism.  Nice and easy.

Here's the deal. You and everybody involved in this stupid argument (on both sides) are morons. Just stop. Somebody, prove yourself the bigger man (woman?) and just stop.

when did you become boss?

when did you become boss?

Not boss, just reason. :grin:

Sarcasism.

ROFLMAO!!!

Somehow I'm not surprised you would spell it like that.

I'm now actually quite astonished how you managed to survive to age 43 without get your head repeatedly kicked in because of not only being so unequivically lame, but also being proud of it.

champssig2.png

Sarcasism.  Nice and easy.

O, eye kan't spel. Very funnie, roger. No wander you're still on mi $#!+ list.

O, eye kan't spel. Very funnie, roger. No wander you're still on mi $#!+ list.

Do you really think I care or SHOULD care? It's not going to make any difference. Me being on your $#!+ list isn't going to stop you from being consistantly stupid.

Back on topic:

The Ironman by Vince Carter.

champssig2.png

"Avoiding Conflict" by Dave "Tiger" Williams...

...come to think of it, a few of us could use that book....if only it were THICK...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived