Hawks Alternate Jersey

paynomind

image_1154744.jpg

image_1154397.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Who do they want to become, the Lakers? The Hornets? The Pacers? IMHO, black should have been better.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

they're ok--don't like the font they use at all for all uniforms, and black for the striping was a horrible idea. i liked them red, like in my concept, only because they do look very pacer-laker esque. I think the hawk head under the neck is entirely to big. I do like it better than the hornets alts though.

Just because they CAN make a yellow uniform doesn't mean they SHOULD.

Yuck. They are burning holes into my retinas every time I see them.

Is this the first NBA uniform to have a tiny logo at the base of the collar? And not inside the point where the necklines meebut above the team name?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I actually like these. They look sharp.

(Hey, that's post 500 for me... finally.)

Yeah, I gotta tell ya I'm really liking these uniforms. I'm disturbingly impressed with how good these look.

Oh, and Hriv, congrats on the 500th post. You can get your key to the executive washroom from Gmac.

Is it just me or does Childress look like an idiot with that afro?

On another note, I had no idea Kevin Willis returned to ATL.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I actually like these. They look sharp.

(Hey, that's post 500 for me... finally.)

Yeah, I gotta tell ya I'm really liking these uniforms. I'm disturbingly impressed with how good these look.

Oh, and Hriv, congrats on the 500th post. You can get your key to the executive washroom from Gmac.

We let the janitors have the keys? Sick, dude.

Oh. Yeah. It's bright. Too bright. The uniform, I mean. They should have gone with something like...

CondormanPic.jpg

But that's just me.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Well it's about time they had 'ATLANTA' and the secondary logo on their jerseys.

third_jersey_111504_600.jpgsmith_third_111504.jpg

I kind of had a sneek peek at these when I unlocked them on NBA live. They look like garbage on Live, but they actually look pretty decent in real life. But that's just the homer in me, if I didn't like them then I'd say they were garbage.

Well it's about time they had 'ATLANTA' and the secondary logo on their jerseys.

third_jersey_111504_600.jpgsmith_third_111504.jpg

I kind of had a sneek peek at these when I unlocked them on NBA live. They look like garbage on Live, but they actually look pretty decent in real life. But that's just the homer in me, if I didn't like them then I'd say they were garbage.

How did u unlock them in Live? When u scroll through their jerseys at first, it doesnt have it and say locked or nothing...

You have to enter a code to get the alts for NBA Live. I've got the Celtics, Hawks, Mavs, Warriors, Hornets, and Sonics. The Celtics, as a uniform, actually look pretty good (I might get smited for this), I've already said my .02 on the Hawks, Mavs, and Hornets (bad), the Warriors is kinda bland, and the Sonics are decent.

You have to enter a code to get the alts for NBA Live. I've got the Celtics, Hawks, Mavs, Warriors, Hornets, and Sonics. The Celtics, as a uniform, actually look pretty good (I might get smited for this), I've already said my .02 on the Hawks, Mavs, and Hornets (bad), the Warriors is kinda bland, and the Sonics are decent.

What is the code?

Archived