New southern league team

reppact

I never...EVER though with all of the crappy names out there for sports teams that anything could be as bad as Macon Whoopie, Omaha Beef etc.

Well, it has happened. Introducing the new Southern League "AA" baseball team for 2004.... the Montgomery (AL) Biscuits.

biscutBW.jpg

Official website: Biscuits website

Alouettes_roadsign.pngBlueJays_roadsign.pngExpos_roadsign.png

i'm more of a cinnamon roll man myself...but hey, it's creative and fresh.  

but i gotta say the Pennsylvania Push the Rock remains world chump of bad names

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

And just in case being a player in the Tampa system wasn't humiliating enough, the poor bastards will be forced to wear these caps on the road:

1000004t.jpg

My immediate reaction to all of this? "Christ wept."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Gee, what a name. If you check the website, the people who chose the name are the same ones who gave us the Lansing Lugnuts! Go figure!

Wait a minute...be careful now...one of the guys on these very logos boards was the CREATOR of the Lansing Lugnuts' logo...

Hey, it wasn't an insult or the logo was bad or anything like that! In fact I like the fact that the name is unique. We need more unique names like that!

The logos do look similar in style though! Besides, it was  the owner's decision to name the teams, not the designer.

I saw, I came, I left.

The logos do look similar in style though! Besides, it was the owner's decision to name the teams, not the designer.

That's the same complaint I have about the Lugbolts, I mean Lugnuts.  The logo looks great but apparently they demanded it be a bolt instead of a nut, and that's what bothers me.

So how is it that this same guy has gotten stuck doing both the Lugnuts logo that they didn't want to be a lugnut and the logo for the ridiculously-named Biscuits?

Archived