Broncos in Orange

jkrdevil

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno about the white 'swoosh' on the orange jersey though, Logofan. I think the Broncos orange jerseys are perfect and shouldn't be changed. Although I wouldn't mind seeing a logo or moving the numbers to the sleeves because with just the tiny reebok logo on the sleeves, they look really bare. Especially the blue ones. But I also don't like seeing the same logo on both the helmet and the sleeves.

IUe6Hvh.png

Here, kids, is the one reason the Broncos will never wear orange again:

Broncos in orange = 4 Super Bowl losses

Broncos in navy = Back-to-back Super Bowl wins

The die has been cast. Deal with it.

I agree with you there, I like the orange look but everyone will remember the Broncos for winning in the Navy.

After Sunday Night I really wouldn't care if they never wore their orange alternates again.

if the broncos got a defferent font, went back to the royal blue color, used a halfway decent helmet stripe (or even none at all), maybe even use the alternate bucking bronco logo inside a D, and wore orange at home, i would be extremely happy, but since that day will never come, i will just think they are a mediocrely? dressed team.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

A mediocrely-dressed team with two championships since they switched. OK. Whatever. <_<

Hey, Shark, we got another one!

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

if not for the fact that the uniforms had little to nothing to do with the fact that they won those championships, i would say your comment is justified, however...

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I think it's more the fact that a lot of people remember the Broncos losing not just the Super Bowls in the orange, but in the worst moment I ever saw as a Broncos fan and their last game in their older uniforms, the "Orange Flush" game where they went into the playoffs as the leagues best team and lost to the 2nd year Jacksonville Jaguars in the second round.

I think the image that will be in peoples heads is the Broncos, and almost more importantly, John Elway, winning the Super Bowl in the navy blue iniforms.

Personally, though -- I want the orange back full time. Those things look great.

I would love to see a modernized version of their older helmet logo -- Nick 1733 made up something like that and I thought it looked good, however, I would like to see it done with a different body than that used on their kinda stupid looking, and rarely used alternate logo. Then I'd like to see the current head logo added to the sleeve.

IUe6Hvh.png

but,.....the sheep want the orange......

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

thats right everyone who dosnt agree with u is a sheep. do u see the irony in that?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

thats right everyone who dosnt agree with u is a sheep. do u see the irony in that?

so says the one with the "you are entitled to my opinion" member title

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

thats just as a joke. ive never actually put people down and call them sheep because they dont think the same way as me.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

thats just as a joke. ive never actually put people down and call them sheep because they dont think the same way as me.

sheep.gif

And now back on-topic....

I personally like the Orange jerseys alot better than the current blue jerseys. Its just coninsidence that they won with the new blue jerseys. Some eople don't get that. Elway didn't wake up and say "You know, those blue jerseys, damn they make me want to win a Super Bowl...hell, they make me want to win two in a row" and the blue jerseys didn't give them "magical powers". I bet you they would have won even if they had orange jerseys. Wow, that was pretty stupid.

Archived