Bucs Jersey Poll

Chazberg

If I get an authentic Bucs jersey personalized, who should I pick?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got an Alstott Jersey (Red).

You can have it.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I would LOVE a n Alstott jersey!!

WHy dont you want it? I love that guy!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

What? No love for Derrick Brooks' #55 or Simeon Rice's #97???

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I've got an Alstott Jersey (Red).

You can have it.

I'm willing to trade the Alstott for another.

I collect NFL jerseys and haven't got a new one in 3 months.

I really want one of the new Orange Bengals Jerseys. Those are sweet!@

Any player will do.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Yea, I should have come here last year when I got a Lynch jersey. Turns out maybe a little less than I month after I got it, he was released and signed by the Broncos....Though I got lucky with a Messier jersey I got in 1996 when he went back to New York.

I'm leaning towards getting a Kyle Turley jersey this year.

Go for Clayton, because the safe bet is better.

Yea, I should have come here last year when I got a Lynch jersey. Turns out maybe a little less than I month after I got it, he was released and signed by the Broncos....Though I got lucky with a Messier jersey I got in 1996 when he went back to New York.

Not that it's as bad as switching teams, but fair warning that Turley is considering retirement.

Brooks and Rice are great players, but I see Brooks jerseys everywhere, and I would much rather get one less people have. Same thing with Simeon. Plus those guys are both getting on in age and likely won't be around more than a couple more years. And I do still love my Alstott jersey and wear it, and I wouldn't take it out of rotation upon getting the new jersey.

I'd go for Clayton because of the QB situation. For the hell of it, I signed up for the Bucs credit card on their website for the free jersey. I'm anxious to see how crappy it is.

KISSwall09.jpg

i'd go with Clayton, seeing as Griese's probably only gonna be around til Simms is ready and Clayton's gonna be there for the long haul.

course, if it were me getting the jersey i'd get a Doug Williams. but i digress.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Not that it's as bad as switching teams, but fair warning that Turley is considering retirement.

Yea, I was hearing that earlier this year when I was going to get one of his jerseys. But eh, I'll live, I hope.

I posted this question in a separate thread, but since you guys sound like regular jersey-buyers, I thought I'd ask here. Do you know where I can get an authentic Bears jersey w/ the high-sheen shoulders and elastic armbands? Thanks for your help.

BTW, I voted Clayton. But I think Derrick Brooks would be the best choice.

Archived