Super Bowl XLIV

JamesCraven

Which of the four finalist cities will get the big game?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You've seen the question. The winner will be announced by the NFL this May.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Well it should't be Miami because they are hosting it in 2007 (I think)

Is Arizona going to bid on a Super Bowl anytime soon?

Zona is hosting the game in 2008.

Well that would explain why they are not bidding for this one? :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Real Sociedad 1:00 am EDT

Real Madrid

Oh good grief, there go those Europeans trying to "Americanize" their culture by copying U.S. based team names. I hope the guys in Salt Lake clamp down on these overseas rapscallions.

again the same 4 cities.

why can't the super bowl be hosted somewhere like Lambeau field in Green Bay, Soldier Field in Chicago, Giants Stadium in New York or Veterans Stadium in Philly. im tired of the super bowl being held in florida, Louisiana, georgia, california and texas. seems a bit unfair that only one region of the country holds a monopoly on where the super bowl is held. to me a real super bowl game would be held in the snow of lambeau field in january. the only time a northern city above the georgian border gets a bowl its in a boring dome. i have a little bias against domed fields.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

again the same 4 cities.

why can't the super bowl be hosted somewhere like Lambeau field in Green Bay, Soldier Field in Chicago, Giants Stadium in New York or Veterans Stadium in Philly. im tired of the super bowl being held in florida, Louisiana, georgia, california and texas. seems a bit unfair that only one region of the country holds a monopoly on where the super bowl is held. to me a real super bowl game would be held in the snow of lambeau field in january. the only time a northern city above the georgian border gets a bowl its in a boring dome. i have a little bias against domed fields.

that right, they used to play the nfl championship game in cold weather back in the days before the super bowl! why can't they play it again.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

"Why can't the super bowl be hosted somewhere like Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Soldier Field in Chicago, Giants Stadium in New York or Veterans Stadium in Philly?"

Three reasons:

1. They are not domed stadiums.

2. Giants Stadium is in New Jersey.

3. Veterans Stadium was imploded last March as pointed out earlier in another post.

I rest my case.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I think it's too bad the Super Bowl has to be in a neutral site. It should be hosted by the team with the best record, like it used to be waaaaaaaaay back in the day. A truly great team should be able to counteract adverse conditions, not the sunny beaches and drug wars of Miami, or the horseflies and strip clubs of Houston.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived