Here we go again...

GMac

Well for my own sick amusment I went to the NIFL site to check things out... seeing what crap they have to show... and low and behold last week they announce that cincinnati was getting a team... and they are called the marshals... and anyone that was around earlier this year may know where I am going with this...

Cincinnati Marshals

does that logo look familiar... sigh... i already busted the waco marshalls on this... now i have to do it again... already emailed WWU I'll let you know when I know... man they owe me some merchandise after all my efforts...lol...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

the owners of the Cincinnati Marshals bought the Waco Marshals and all the likenesses of the Marshals. What a league though bad logos and borrowed/stolen logos, I wouldn't mind the NIFL going away

the owners of the Cincinnati Marshals bought the Waco Marshals and all the likenesses of the Marshals. What a league though bad logos and borrowed/stolen logos, I wouldn't mind the NIFL going away

And once again, I renew my clarion call of DOWN WITH THE NIFL!!! :cursing:

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

the viking face doesnt even fit the style of the rest of the logo. these people have to learn to use others' work for inspiration rather than plagiarism.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

the viking face doesnt even fit the style of the rest of the logo. these people have to learn to use others' work for inspiration rather than plagiarism.

Welcome to the world of business man! Everyone is always looking for the easier way to make money. Nobody cares about a good functional product anymore, they just want the $$$ in their wallets!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Stealing other's work isn't the world of business. The world of business is providing clients what others can't provide, quality product. Those that steal are either already failures or soon will be failures.

I'll admit, quality standards are down in most things, but stealing is not the norm.

Stealing other's work isn't the world of business. The world of business is providing clients what others can't provide, quality product. Those that steal are either already failures or soon will be failures.

I'll admit, quality standards are down in most things, but stealing is not the norm.

But how many true quality businesses do you know out there? Yes there's a lot of them that care about their clients but there's also a lot them out there who only want to do what they have to do. Rarely do they go beyond what is called of them to service a client. When people are given the chance to make more money while providing less services they'll often go with that over servicing the client and taking less money.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Stealing other's work isn't the world of business.  The world of business is providing clients what others can't provide, quality product.  Those that steal are either already failures or soon will be failures. 

But how many true quality businesses do you know out there? Yes there's a lot of them that care about their clients but there's also a lot them out there who only want to do what they have to do. Rarely do they go beyond what is called of them to service a client. When people are given the chance to make more money while providing less services they'll often go with that over servicing the client and taking less money.

I know plenty of good businesses. All the big ones are there cause they provided something orginal and thoughtful. The likes of Microsoft, Nike, etc. had to provide good product at the forefront of their business to become what they are today.

I do see you're point, and I understand there's the bad apple. I understand the are alot of them. You are right, there are alot of spinsters out there only to make a quick buck. But I don't think there is the need to have such a bleek outlook on the world of business. There are alot of quality designers and other businesses out there that do make innovative product and care about their clients. And maybe its cause I'm involved with a small business and I don't see the big corporations first hand.

But in the world of design, if you don't provide quality, orginal product, you will not be a success. That's why we have no clue who "designed" these logos for Waco/Cincy. They are failures, and hopefully they will always be failures.

Oh, and Gmac rocks.

fellas fellas... enough of this ethics discussion... lets talk about how great i am...lol

You are a wonderful being. All hail you. Now call me when indoor plumbing is available in all parts of Regina.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Stealing other's work isn't the world of business.  The world of business is providing clients what others can't provide, quality product.  Those that steal are either already failures or soon will be failures. 

I know plenty of good businesses. All the big ones are there cause they provided something orginal and thoughtful. The likes of Microsoft, Nike, etc. had to provide good product at the forefront of their business to become what they are today.

I do see you're point, and I understand there's the bad apple. I understand the are alot of them. You are right, there are alot of spinsters out there only to make a quick buck. But I don't think there is the need to have such a bleek outlook on the world of business. There are alot of quality designers and other businesses out there that do make innovative product and care about their clients. And maybe its cause I'm involved with a small business and I don't see the big corporations first hand.

But in the world of design, if you don't provide quality, orginal product, you will not be a success. That's why we have no clue who "designed" these logos for Waco/Cincy. They are failures, and hopefully they will always be failures.

Oh, and Gmac rocks.

You have many good points as well and maybe our outlooks are different because of the businesses we deal with! I'm just used to our competitors undermining us sometimes, low balling prices, but then it comes back to bite them in the ass in the end as well as the client. I'm just pointing out that a lot of company's don't care about the long term, they just want the $$$ quick and easy.

Retired Number's To Come

Gmac,

If all you wanted was a hat, I could have gotten that for you. My neighbor was the starting strong safety for the WWU Viks. Just kidding...

congrats on busting the league again.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

I saw this the other day but my ADD mind meant to post this and forgot.

oh well it gots me a hat...lol...so i win

It would have gottten you the hat anyway because I forgot what University it was stolen from lol

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived