DarthMan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can confirm it
Sorry no
I'm not sure what I can share, but I think I can say nobody's nailed it yet
  :blues:
Let me re-state my original "nobody's nailed it"... noone's even remotely close yet
And you aren't
You should be able to figure it out by reading my posts 

I dont know what you think you have told us in those posts, but unless the jersey is going to have sideburns, a black hat and sunglasses, i have NO idea what you possibly could have told us.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yes, I'm obviously amongst some bright men here.

You see, those posts of mine were in response to the messages you see posted prior to them... when I say "no one's been close yet" then look at the messages prior to that message and you then you know that they are incorrect, thus eliminating those options.

Geniuses, all of you :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yes, I'm obviously amongst some bright men here.

You see, those posts of mine were in response to the messages you see posted prior to them...  when I say "no one's been close yet" then look at the messages prior to that message and you then you know that they are incorrect, thus eliminating those options.

Geniuses, all of you  :P

Yes, but you implied an answer could be found within your posts. All your posts did was eliminate options and say "noone's even remotely close yet."

Meh.

:D

i think i know what it is. its a burgtandy jersey with the tomohawk and "Braves" script in navy outlined in orange and yellow. no idea for the hat. i saw some guy at walmart wearing a braves jersey like the one i discribed. maby it was just a fasion jersey, but ya never know....

so, all guesses previous to him saying "No one is remotely close" are thrown out.

The next message from him was in responce to vic, saying, "I could be wrong" to which Chris said, "and you are"

So, we know he hasnt eliminated:

Please let it be Turn ahead the Clock!!!

Of course I'm kidding.

Hmmmm...what could they do. Cotton Alt?

I'm going to venture out there and say maybe an interlocking ATL? I loathe the idea, but it hasn't been said...
In light of recent trends surrounding alternates in sports.........

Is it black?

I'm thinking a vest, with navy sleeves.
My guesses(CC97 let me know how close this is).....An all navy cap with the script "A" and home uniform of the Yankees but replace the NY with the A or my next guess is a red alt with Braves and the Tomahawk in navy or black. Not the Tomahawk on the jersey now but the one back in the Milwaukee days.

CC had not specifically stated NO to those designs.

Any more hints, there Chris?

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

My guesses(CC97 let me know how close this is).....An all navy cap with the script "A" and home uniform of the Yankees but replace the NY with the A or my next guess is a red alt with Braves and the Tomahawk in navy or black. Not the Tomahawk on the jersey now but the one back in the Milwaukee days.

If they do that..I'm burning down Turner Field.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Man.... seriously.. i was trying.. i guess i just dont get what you mean...

DO you know when they will be unveiled so I CAN know what they look like?

ΓΔΒ!

i think i know what it is. its a burgtandy jersey with the tomohawk and "Braves" script in navy outlined in orange and yellow. no idea for the hat. i saw some guy at walmart wearing a braves jersey like the one i discribed. maby it was just a fasion jersey, but ya never know....

There are a ridiculous amount of Braves fashion unis down here. And I can't even begin to count the number of fitted caps with the "A" on them.

Man.... seriously.. i was trying.. i guess i just dont get what you mean...

I think I read your post wrong, but I'm still confused by it... are you saying I am saying no, or haven't said no to all those quotes?

Alright here's a couple of definitive, no running around the bushes hints.

The jersey is not blue

The cap remains the same

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Man....  seriously.. i was trying.. i guess i just dont get what you mean...

.......The cap remains the same

Well doggone it, there goes my idea/hope. :P

Archived