Atlanta Braves Alternate Discussion

DarthMan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So the A doesn't change on the cap.....I'm guessing an all blue or all red.

Perhaps an all blue hat and the A outlined in red? I always liked that A.

Unless the colors stay the same on the hat and the A changes?

He just said the cap remains the same.

I'm guessing a red alternate jersey kinda like the Astros brick red.

He just said the cap remains the same.

I'm guessing a red alternate jersey kinda like the Astros brick red.

Atlanta Braves (alternate cap, alternate jersey)

Then this would be wrong and it's only an alternative jersey.

I took what he said to mean the A on the hat isn't changing.

kU6ns.gif

The Dodgers ditching the names should be nice, I just hope they keep them on the road jersey. As for the Braves, I'll say a powder blue jersey with a lace-up collar and "BRAVES" down one sleeve. :D No it's prolly just a stupid vest with the big "A" and tomahawk logo or sumthin dumb like that.

as long as it isn't as embarrasing as the thrashers pussified baby blue third jerseys.

the jerseys the braves have now, are good but kinda dull but better than the embarrasment we had with the sky blues.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

OK, I'm in for guessing - I'm guessing a red alternate with the script A on the left chest.

Every guess made by everyone on here was shot down by Chris with a no except for this one which had the cryptic Blues Brothers smiley. Am I reading too deep or am I the only one paying attention to your clues?

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

im with chris.

although he is being vague, and reasonably so, i think hes leaving very specific clues in there about what its not.

Its not blue. It sounds like it isnt a vest. We got a reaction when someone mentioned logo on chest.

Sounds like the old twins 99 alts. mixed with a bit of yankees. so yikes, but you never know.

Im going to guess its a red version of their batting jerseys, maybe with the 2-toned braves piping. (so a red version of their homes)

No pinstripes, no sleeves. No old indian figures. It also is most likely a DE-emphasis of the Indian moniker, and to a more controversy-neutral Script A.

But then again, im only a genius ^_^

All this speculation usually leads nowhere, because unfortunately it seems like nothing ever is leaked early on any MLB designs. A few other sports had art prematurely exposed here, but anyone who has seen or knows specifically about any baseball news, usually keeps a tight lip.

Looks like we just have to wait until March.

off topic, i'll point some attention to pantone's sig and its relationship to his avatar. yeah, i instantly got it :rolleyes:

that is all. back to your regularly scheduled programming.

so it's red. with an A. i'll just leave my guess at that :D there's a reason for the MLB keeping very tight lids on uni/logo changes (hint-look up)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

No, Chris.. i was trying to break down what we KNEW.

You said, you had left clues by replying to some posts, while not to tohers. I was listing all the posts you had NOT replied to. My theory was, that those posts must contain some true data.

Overall, I just wanna know when the gen pop can know.. cause i'm apparently not good at guessing

(nor worthy of a PM on the subject ;) )

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived