Atlanta Braves Alternate Discussion

DarthMan

Here is a blind guess...

braves-new-jers.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's it, DAMN! That's, um, unique.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Trying again....

braves-new-jers2.gif

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Last thing I'll say --

Well, if he is done saying yes or no, then no reason to guess anymore.

I'm figuring palko and flame are close... though from what chris said, probably not red.

ΓΔΒ!

I'm figuring palko and flame are close... though from what chris said, probably not red.

All three of your concepts were very close, but all three of you seem to think this jersey is looking like the Yankees home for some reason.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Could it be the last concept (White with A/T-hawk) but in a vest style much like the Rangers Alts from last year?

or as Rick guessed it's their home jersey in a vest style. My guess is though that nothing changes, just cut the sleeves off. Maybe the A/tomahawk cap. Maybe not.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Archived