UConn Helmets

JetsLuvver

Maybe that is what I didn't like of that concept. Maybe the Huskie logo would be nice on a white helmet?

uconn4mc.png

That look would need a couple stripes on it to work.

I don't like when colleges replace a perfectly good logo with a generic letter, unless they have some history with it (like Washington, Missouri, or Minnesota).

IndianapolisSpeedsters.png

uconn.png

UConn Blue - Silver - White - Silver - UConn Blue

That would make a nice Huskie helmet. Still can't beat the current helmets.

I love those current helmets. They are bee-U-T-ful.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

As a member of Husky Nation (who sadly wasn't there in Motown to see the guys STEP on Toledo tonight...ah well, thank heavens for ESPN :lol: ), I love the current helmets....seeing that in the past they've had "UConn" on there looking like the old Giants helmets (well, minus the red stripe)....

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

the husky would be a great sleeve or pant logo, but that C is great, and no, its not clip art, it coincidentally matches the typeface used on the chest and the numbers. the only thing that i can think of that could make these uniforms the best, is to change the elements from solid blue/space/blue outline to just solid blue/silver outline, and to white and slilver on the blue pieces, because i dont like the smae color outline as the number with a space in the middle thing, like the cowboys blue jerseys. i think it would be more elegant with just a silver outline on the C, the numbers, and the shoulder and pant stripes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

uconn.png

"Who's a happy puppy? Who's a happy puppy?" <<pats-head>>

(A little too happy for my tastes.)

Exactly. That looks just like a caricature of someone's family pet. Not exactly mascot worthy, in my humble opinion.

GOOOOOOOOD BOOOOOOOOOOY

I wonder when UConn is going to finally start selling replica jerseys. I want one of these badly. All you can get right now are those crappy Colosseum things.

You have a picture of what they sell now, or where I can find a picture of that.

Archived