New England Pats Concept

DarthMan

My first real concept is here for the NE Patriots. I tried to blend a very successful modern look with, yes, Pat Patriot. Maybe Pat's head should be the primary?

patsuni5dh.png

Honestly, I'm not totally sold on this final product, so C&C is needed.

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

I'm not feeling these at all.... the script is too large, the "flying Elvis" and Pat Patriot logos don't fit together at all, and I don't like the red jerseys as much as i like the Pats in navy.

I do, however, like the sriping on the side. One of my only pet peeves with the Patriots current look is the disconnection between the jersey and pants. It looks like it almost fits together, only it doesn't quite finish the job... sports uniform blue balls, really.

thanks- i am planning on shrinking the pats script and also making Pat the only logo. what i might do is a navy alternate w/elvis

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

ive got to say no on this one for a few reasons. red jersey is not needed, blue is the best color for them. i wouldnt be opposed to a red alt though, even though the silver alt is fine. pat on the helmet is not good, plus mixing eras is a big no no. the patriots that big on the chest is too high-school like. I would have stuck with their current numbers, they are pretty good. there is nothing wrong with the flying elvis.

your on the right track with it.

herses my suggestions:

shrink the wordmark.

i like what you have done with the white jersey putting the flying kerry on sleeves, do the same for the red one and make it an alternate. Make a blue version of it and make it a primary jersey. it wouldn't hurt adding silver maybe as a trim or something along those lines.

for the logo, the flying kerry should be a secondary logo. the pat the patriot logo should be the old logo but modernized with their current color scheme.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

The Patriots never used Impact. They used the same numbers currently used by the Carolina Hurricanes, but made 3-D (hence the drop shadow). Then they switched to the current numbers & letters, which also seem similar to the lettering on Mississippi State's basketball uniforms.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The Patriots never used Impact. They used the same numbers currently used by the Carolina Hurricanes, but made 3-D (hence the drop shadow). Then they switched to the current numbers & letters, which also seem similar to the lettering on Mississippi State's basketball uniforms.

Ohhhh. It looked like Impact. well it was different

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I am not sure I like the red tricorner hat. It really needs to be blue. And

I would also try to find a way to make more defined edges for the "bust" of

Pat. He seems to just fizzle out around the edges (chest area). Maybe use

the bandoliers as the edge?

I find myself liking anything put on that template. This to me says, the template looks good, but it obfuscates the design. (look it up)

I call that temple beautiful, but I ask that folks quit using it. You look more at IT than at the design. I think a good template goes unnoticed and features the design. I think a flat template does that much better. This one could be used for a secondary look at the uniforms, kind of like a model-view.

Just my opinion.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I tried to make a Patriots logo shaped like New England but it looked like a fierecely American rabbit.

"American Rabbit" would be a good name for a punk rock band.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived