2005 World Logo Poker Tournament

Puckguy14

I guess I'll place my bets (in other words I'm in)....do you think a person using Paint will do good in this?

You should still. Many of these are Paint compatible.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, why not. I'll get in on this, in spite of my horrific logo-making skills.

Puckguy, is it mandatory we participate in all the events or can we pick-and-choose the ones we enter? (Sort of like the World Series of Poker, where some guys only play Omaha, some only Texas Hold 'Em, and some both?)

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

As much as I'd like to see you play at all events, you can pick and choose. I did that in the Logolympiad. However, I might make a minimum particpation amount. No need to have guys stick to 1000 chips all the way through to see if they can win w/o participating. :P

Oh, why not. I'll get in on this, in spite of my horrific logo-making skills.

That's precisely what I was gonna say.

I'm in.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

If anything guys, this should be something to bring us closer as a community, that's why I present it in a unique format like such.

So basically, the one person that wants to bet the highest dictates what we all put in? ie, if I bet $500, does EVERYONE else have to put in $500 or can they be "out" and not submit (then there would be a minimum ante, correct)?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

POTD (Shared)

No everyone puts in their own bet. Example while Avenger, CC might bet 500, you may bet 100 or whatever. There are no raises or anything like that.

No everyone puts in their own bet. Example while Avenger, CC might bet 500, you may bet 100 or whatever. There are no raises or anything like that.

What is the incentive to bet higher than the minimum?

POTD (Shared)

teh incentive is that if you are so confident that you will get a piece of the pot, you bet higher. also note: you may change your bet or submission within the time alloted to get the best opertunity to win.

Archived