Rockies to wear 2 new Alternate Jerseys in '05

DenverJ

From Sunday's Denver Post

Uniform adjustments

At the players' request, the Rockies will incorporate vests in their uniforms. A sleeveless white jersey with the "CR" insignia and a new sleeveless black jersey with "Rockies" embroidered across the front will be worn with purple and black shirts underneath.

As of today, I haven't found any pic's of the new uniforms.

I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf. ~Tug McGraw, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf.

Would this be the first time that a colored vest is worn? I only see gray or white vests, but never in the alternate. I think I've seen pics of these in a previous year's style guide or something. Or maybe I'm just going crazy.

KISSwall09.jpg

hey chris, weren't teh Jays gonna have a blue vest with a powder blue undershirt when they changed tehir logo the first time around (97)?

i remember seeing it on one of the older versions of the site, as well as in one of the Griffey games.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

[MOD] Images deleted to prevent further conflict. [/MOD]

not too shabby for the garbage they have to work with....although i still believe pinstripes and purple don't go together.

i hate colorado's whole identity, though.

I believe the purple one was in the uni package or whatever from last year but was never used or really shown officially. And there was a model with it wearing a black shirt underneat, looked pretty bleh that way, purple under purple's waaaay better.

Yeah, blah, blah, vests, blah blah...

...all that has been said...

But what worries me is this black sleeveless jersey. Not because it is of color, but because it might have a purple undershirt. That I think would look horrendous. If it's a black undershirt...okay...of course, why not just a black jersey then...although...if all these players want sleeveless jerseys because of comfort, why not have more vests with a matching undershirt...it's an idea anyways.

[MOD] Images deleted to prevent further conflict. [/MOD]

not too shabby for the garbage they have to work with....although i still believe pinstripes and purple don't go together.

i hate colorado's whole identity, though.

Is the style guide available to the public yet, or do you just have special access?

VmWIn6B.png

why should he have to keep it secret. he has the info, his ass is on the line. im glad hes sharing everything.

Who do you think GAVE him the stuff? With the caveat that he NOT spill the beans...

...well, no more soup for him.

Archived