The worst sports uniforms ever

jamesjduncan

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame these jerseys on Gary Betteman and I blame Bob Goodenow for allowing the players to wear them.

The bottom one

MightyDucks2.gif

The bottom one

Kings5.gif

Both of them

Islanders5.gif

I'm glad Mike Keenan had the balls to stop his team from wearing this!!!

BluesNeverWorn.gif

Omg, the logo doesnt work on these!!

Islanders6.gif

The bottom one

Lightning4.gif

ALL OF THEM!!

Coyotes3.gif

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I blame these jerseys on Gary Betteman and I blame Bob Goodenow for allowing the players to wear them.

The bottom one

MightyDucks2.gif

The bottom one

Kings5.gif

Both of them

Islanders5.gif

I'm glad Mike Keenan had the balls to stop his team from wearing this!!!

BluesNeverWorn.gif

Omg, the logo doesnt work on these!!

Islanders6.gif

The bottom one

Lightning4.gif

ALL OF THEM!!

Coyotes3.gif

how can you not like the bolts 3rd

EDM_1489.gif

I own 4 of those jerseys that you pointed out. And hopefully that Kings one soon. :lol: I just guess one man's hideous jersey is another man's masterpiece. :P

Ugliest uni colors of all time are "drum roll please"........GREEN BAY PACKERS!!

Hideous beyond words!! Puke green and cat vomit yellow.

Nothing wrong with helmet design. Looks good. Classic. Just need better colors and Unis need less stripes.

Team tried to change in Holmgren days to a darker shade of green and shade of old gold. Also considered navy blue instead of the darker green which would have been similar to what team used in early years copying Notre Dame colors of navy & gold but no green. Also all stripes would have been removed from helmet and unis. Fans got wind of it, hated idea, and the plans were nixed. Good job Pack fans you blew it!

I am a unbiased fan who in fact shared Packers colors with my high school alma mater. My high school was smart enough to use darker version of yellow gold(not packers yellow) as trim only and a darker green. Helmets were white with gold letter "B" in green packers oval outlined with gold. Stripes gold center dark green sides. No gold pants. White for home and away. Dark green tops on road. Looked Ok. Much better than Pack now.

The 2000/2001 Border City Bandits (CHL)

fwright.jpg

bwright.jpg

fboulay.jpg

bboulay.jpg

WOW, I remember seeing these in person. HORRIBLE! Oh and surprise, the team folded in mid season.

My god those are BAD!!!! Almost "wild wing" bad.

I can imagine the PA announcer saying: "WARNING: The Following Bandits uniforms might cause seizures and blackout. Watch the game at your own risk."

I doubt I could find a pic of it but back in the Larry Brown Days for one game Kansas wore a yellow jersey like the Jayhawks beaks. Need less to say they were booed off the court. Speakin of yellow...

p1496310reg.jpg

I actually liked those. They need to wear them more often so they will continue their tradition of losing... while looking good

Team tried to change in Holmgren days to a Navy blue and shade of old gold. Similar to what team used in early years copying Notre Dame colors of navy & gold but no green. Also all stripes would have been removed from helmet and unis. Fans got wind of it, hated idea, and the plans were nixed. Good job Pack fans you blew it!

I dont think thats right. For the 1994 season they wore blue and gold throwbacks, but I dont think they were trying to change to that. Ron Wolf, former GM, said he was going to change the colors to green and a gold similar to the current Rams'. Fans hated the idea but he said he would go through with it anyway. However he decided to nix the idea. Not because of the fans but because he said they didnt look good on paper.

I own 4 of those jerseys that you pointed out. And hopefully that Kings one soon. :lol: I just guess one man's hideous jersey is another man's masterpiece. :P

HAHAHA! Thats pretty funny, the one of those I would like to own is the St. Louis Blues one because its just so...messed up!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Yo, lightning fan, why'd you post the same thing twice, hmmmmm?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Except me, I've never double-posted.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Except me, I've never double-posted.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Green & purple (or eggplant & jade if you will) only works for the Hulk...

So I would include all the Ducks' unis in the bad category--but especially WildWing...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived