Other Falcons logo

Dnice

i like it myself. its a stretch, but what do you guys think about this idea. the "real" logo is an F, but only when its facing right, correct? the other direction, its, well, a backwards F. okay, so look at that logo up there. with the wide base and pointed top, it vaguely resembles an A. i think it would be a neat idea to use THAT, the A logo, on the left side of the helmet or jersey or something, and the other, the F logo, on the right side. ive never seen a helmet with two distinctly different logos on the sides. its a pretty unique idea, and i think the letter shapes are just abstract enough for it to work. just a thought.

i like it myself. its a stretch, but what do you guys think about this idea. the "real" logo is an F, but only when its facing right, correct? the other direction, its, well, a backwards F. okay, so look at that logo up there. with the wide base and pointed top, it vaguely resembles an A. i think it would be a neat idea to use THAT, the A logo, on the left side of the helmet or jersey or something, and the other, the F logo, on the right side. ive never seen a helmet with two distinctly different logos on the sides. its a pretty unique idea, and i think the letter shapes are just abstract enough for it to work. just a thought.

I hear what you're sayin, but I think it's a stretch to make that falcon look anything close to an A and still look cool.

Archived