NBC to show NLL games!

DEAD!

If you have an NLL team near by, go check out a game. It's prett cheap and it is loads of fun, I highly encourage it.

Agreed. Me and my friend attended a game earlier this year, my 4th overall, and his first ever game for $5 each. It was great.

IUe6Hvh.png

If you have an NLL team near by, go check out a game. It's prett cheap and it is loads of fun, I highly encourage it.

Agreed. Me and my friend attended a game earlier this year, my 4th overall, and his first ever game for $5 each. It was great.

5$ damn thats cheap. In Toronto the cheapest is 20$ and they still basically sell out the ACC.

1zqy8ok.gif

They have really jacked up the price of Rock tickets. I took out the ticket stubs from my cabinet. Four years ago I got a platinum seat for $36. The following season: $46! Also, I found US$50 :D

I saw, I came, I left.

I saw it on FSN. Really great sport... just needs more west coast teams.

Or maybe east teams. Right now the East consists of Buffalo, Rochester, Toronto, Philadelphia, and a western east team Minnesota.

The west coast is needed for Major League Lacrosse.

Signature intentionally left blank

what about the Southeastern US, does anyone thing Tampa, Miami, Atlanta, orsomewhere in the Carolinas be a good area????

Charlotte had a team for a year, but I think they moved.

I don't think it would catch on in the South... teams failed in a lot of Northern cities. Of course, most of that was during the league's early years.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Good News! I've been waiting ages to see the Toronto Rock play, now I can do it in the comfort of my own home.

Hey wait a minute....

I don't have cable!

Damn.

Oh well, I'll just have to watch some Lacrosse in the comfort of the ACC.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

I'll say this on the topic:

1. The Toronto Rock > All others

2. I think of lacrosse as hockey's demented little brother (kinda like CFL is to NFL): wacky, hyperactive, and a good sport in its own right.

3. Did anyone notice who got drafted 65th overall by the Calgary Roughnecks this year?

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

5$ damn thats cheap. In Toronto the cheapest is 20$ and they still basically sell out the ACC.

Yeah, but the ACC is the property of one of the biggest thieves to ever be in Business MLSE

:cursing:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Yeah, but the ACC is the property of one of the biggest thieves to ever be in Business MLSE

:cursing:

More than half is owned by the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan :cursing::cursing:

I saw, I came, I left.

Double agreed. I went to a few Ravens (RIP) games last year and I had a blast. lacrosse is a really fun game to watch. Check it out if you can.

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

I saw it on FSN.  Really great sport... just needs more west coast teams.

I thought Anaheim, San Jose and Phoenix had teams...

yup they do the Anaheim Storm, the Arizona(Phoenix) Sting, and the San Jose Stealth

More than half is owned by the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan    :cursing:  :cursing:

How dare those teachers think they deserve a pension in the first place! What they need are hourly floggings and a two-pence wage, dammit! I mean all they ever do is teach our children how to grow up and be intelligent, independant, and responsible members of the community.

Let's grab our torches and set the schools ablaze, citizens!

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Archived