AZ Cardinals logo to change soon?

AZCRAZY

twill be a sad day if they ever unveil a completely new cardinals logo. uniforms could use a lil spice, but the logo is nearly flawless, still.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Well they need a new indentity they are getting a new stadium in 2006 might as well I mean after 75 years of wretched football scrap it all and start a new with a new look in 2006, just look at the Bucs when they scrapped Buccaneer Bruce.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

you have a point tank. im working on a concept with the traditional cards logo, plus two mods. i hate to see the bird go, but the uniforms are definitely welcome for changing in my opinon.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

These rumors have been going around for a couple of years now. There's no real guarantee that anything will change for the 2006 season (new stadium - see my avatar and sig)...although someone on the Football Uniforms Past & Present board claims to have talked to the Cardinals' front office, and they supposedly admitted that the uniforms will change, but the helmets will stay the same. Not sure how reliable this information is; this person who claims this is obviously very young (I'm thinking under 15), and also thinks that this "concept" he sent to Reebok might actually get used.

Who knows what'll happen.

And as I keep saying over and over, the Cardinals aren't going to use some concept that a fan creates; they would go to an actual design firm and utilize focus groups to come up with a new look.

Hey Pantone, went on a tour of the construction of the new Cardinal Stadium yesterday, and all I can say is this baby is going to be BEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL. I would say one of the best stadiums in the country when it opens.

Hey Pantone, went on a tour of the construction of the new Cardinal Stadium yesterday, and all I can say is this baby is going to be BEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL. I would say one of the best stadiums in the country when it opens.

judging by the construction photos, I think it's going to look great :)

I saw, I came, I left.

I wouldn't mind seeing new unis with the current helmet. I think they should pick a trim color of either black or blue. I think they need to recolor the facemask to match their reddish color though. That alone, I feel, would improve the look. I think the uniform update is all that is needed and not a complete redesign.

KISSwall09.jpg

so general question? How many Cardinals are there in Az?

There are alot of Cardinals, but they live in Northern, and North Central Arizona

The most amazing thing is, that actual cardinal birds starting migrating their way to Northern Arizona around 1988. The SAME YEAR the Cardinals football team moved to Phoenix.

Really. I read that in an ornithological book at the Grand Canyon.

Archived