Birmingham has a WBA Team

Slammersman

Wow, that's weird title. I tought you are talking about premiership soccer, and Birmingham as city in England, not in Alabama, and WBA as West Bromwich Albion wich is premiership team from just outside of Birmingham (England) not some basketball association. Oh well, BTW, WBA just played 2:2 in a real hartbreaker with Crystal Palace.

Can I laugh or do I throw up - sorry, but that's pitiful!!! :cursing:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Wow, that's weird title. I tought you are talking about premiership soccer, and Birmingham as city in England, not in Alabama, and WBA as West Bromwich Albion wich is premiership team from just outside of Birmingham (England) not some basketball association. Oh well, BTW, WBA just played 2:2 in a real hartbreaker with Crystal Palace.

i used to live in alabama, and i thought the same thing :wacko:

i thought maybe birmingham had like 6 or 7 former west brom players, or something... lol.

What's really unusual, for those who have BEEN to Birmingham, is that there's really nothing magical about it. I mean, Minot ND is the true Magic City, as witnessed by the former SnowBears from the IBA and from 2 weeks in the ABA.

But Birmingham? Please.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

They need to add about 8 more gradients to it.

And what is so friggin' magical about Birmingham? The closest it came to being magical the day I drove through it, is that it made my will to live disappear.

hey hey hey....birmingham may not be the "grandest city in the world", but it is a nice place to live and despite not being able to keep professional (or semi-pro) franchises around I love my hometown....the name Magic City was a moniker given because of the fast rise of the city when it was first established (in 1871) so bear in mind we are still young by city standards

And what is so friggin' magical about Birmingham? The closest it came to being magical the day I drove through it, is that it made my will to live disappear.

hey hey hey....birmingham may not be the "grandest city in the world", but it is a nice place to live and despite not being able to keep professional (or semi-pro) franchises around I love my hometown....the name Magic City was a moniker given because of the fast rise of the city when it was first established (in 1871) so bear in mind we are still young by city standards

Tell um man it was because the city grew so fast because of the steel industry they called the steel city for awhile as well. or the or Pittsbugh of the south.

Tell um man it was because the city grew so fast because of the steel industry they called the steel city for awhile as well. or the or Pittsbugh of the south.

...and now, it's just "Alabama's Saskatoon."

I keed, I keed!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived