Super Bowl Prediction

NJTank

Don't forget, I also predicted that the GW FG would come off of Adam Vinatieri.  Now if I was that good in picking lotto numbers.... :D

So can you provide me 7 numbers from 1-47?...... ^_^

I figured you for a Super Seven guy

Just call me Relaxo :)

http://www.strategymag.com/aoy/2004/ddb/05/relaxo.html

http://www.strategymag.com/aoy/2004/ddb/05/relaxo.pdf

I saw, I came, I left.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FYI to you fantasy leaguers, my team, the San Jose Gold Miners have five represenative for Sunday's game. (Brady, Givens, Vinatieri, Owens, Westbrook) Go figure! Woo hoo! :D

Well, my team, the St. Louis Aeros had even more than that since we used the New England Defense this past season.

And you know what, neither one of our teams won the MLF title!

Stinkin' hot wild card team . . . . :evil:

Maybe it's the mixed berry flavored hookah smoke lingering in my brain, but what's wrong with this thread that warrants its untimely demise?

I think he means because the game is over--oh well, have we had fun yet boys and girls?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

FYI to you fantasy leaguers, my team, the San Jose Gold Miners have five represenative for Sunday's game.  (Brady, Givens, Vinatieri, Owens, Westbrook)  Go figure!  Woo hoo!  :D

Well, my team, the St. Louis Aeros had even more than that since we used the New England Defense this past season.

And you know what, neither one of our teams won the MLF title!

Stinkin' hot wild card team . . . . :evil:

Hahaha! Talk about bitter!

My Calgary Hitmen didn't even make the playoffs.

:cursing:

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Okay, I think it's time to bury this sucka, mods.

I love the wanna-be mods. Is it just me, or have others noticed there are a few people who always feel compelled to request threads be closed.

It would probably help if people understood that the graveyard is for repetitive, useless, or out-of-control threads. Otherwise dead threads are taken care of naturally, they roll into oblivion.

I think the mods doing an outstanding job on threads. Maybe occasionally pulling the trigger a bit quick, but stellar none the less.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Okay, I think it's time to bury this sucka, mods.

I love the wanna-be mods. Is it just me, or have others noticed there are a few people who always feel compelled to request threads be closed.

Guilty as charged! :)

I admit, I have also asked for certain threads to be moved, edit certain posts that are deemed inappropriate. I do them in good faith. If were a mod, I would have seriously considered Craven's request if there were blatant personal attacks, which I see no proof whatsoever.

I saw, I came, I left.

If it's getting kept alive, why not make it SBXL predictions?

Eagles 27

NYJ 14

Edit: This isn't meant to demean the Pats or take away from their greatness, but I think that losing both coordinators will mean that they take a step back, even if only for a year.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived