Thesle... is this new news?

Phil

and if u wanna get just .gif logos go herre

edit- it looks like u cant get the .gif. a message of "GO AWAY YOU THRIVING BASTARDS" is up and u can only dl the logos. crap! but theres also cc.com :)

edit2-if u have the right extension, u can still get the logo.

ex- /mlb-tex-90.gif

untitled-1.png

i can't use vector.. fu*k. WHO ARE THE MOTHER FU*KERS WHO WERE REMOTING THE LOGOS!!!!

Sorry for the language, but you fu*ks just cost me and coutless others a great fu*king logo resource. Ass-holes

Anger i feel....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

in a similar mood, those asswipes...i can't use vector either, so i'm po'ed about this.  i know if i were ryan i'd be allright with guys just using the logos for their concepts...but it looks like whoever runs this 'logo shack' is claiming most of these logos as their own...bastid :angry:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

ok..the .gif logos are not gone. stop fussin every1. here is an example f how to reach them...

www.dpmonline.com/thesle/raster/mlb-tex-90.gif

replace mlb with the wanted league, replace tex with the abbrv. of that team, and just guess the last number. its most like gunna be like 99 or 98. jus keep lookin

untitled-1.png

I'm sorry, but I pay for the domain that Ryan is apparently using for this 'access.' Chris, as you know from our arrangement (for those who don't know, I have basically the same deal with Chris as I did Ryan) I have no qualms with guys hosting logo sites on my domain, but damnit, this isn't what I intended.

nav-logo.png

I'm giving him 3 days to take the files elsewhere, but basically what he's doing is contrary to the understanding we made back when I agreed to let him use the space.  As with chriscreamer.com, the space was offered for him to host his site, not to be a web-based file server.

nav-logo.png

I can answer that for Chris.  Chris, myself, along with another friend are trying to find a way to reduce the size of the html files, so the logos can be a little bigger.  Which is why we haven't put out eveything yet.  I believe, and Chris could back me up on this, was that the NFL pages would be up around training camp.  Remember, we re-designed the site after the Super Bowl.  Guys, be paitent.  And if there really is a logo, I have many myself. Just email me, put in the subject head, Logo request.

As for Logo Shack.  I can see they ripped off SLE's images.  Example: SJ SaberCats use a different shade of green than what Ryan had up there.  LogoShack had the same logo.  

All in all, just trust me, with summer upon us, the site will be so much better and with many resources.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived