Patriots Logos

mustangdmg

Hey everyone... I'm new to the community.

I have always wondered what were the proposals of the logo change back in 1992 or 1993 when they changed from the old Pat the Patriot logo to the Flying Elvis logo. I'm pretty sure Robert Kraft had an array of logo proposals to choose from.

Does anybody know what they were?

I'm learning and playing with PhotoShop. I'm really impressed with the people who did the concepts of the Vikings, Cardinals and others. I'm very sentimental of the old Pat the Patriot logo. I wish they'd keep it but modernize it like the Cardinals, Seahawks and the Falcons did. Like I said, I'm a rookie in PhotoShop. :D Anybody want to volunteer to do an extreme makeover of Pat?

evensondesign.com

Any site that requires flash to view isn't a site worth viewing -- hohum

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you on that one. It's not 1996 anymore. People have Flash now. :)

That being said, Evenson's website has no reason to be in Flash. They could have just as easily done it in HTML. They completely underutilized the tool.

Are you guys seeing the front facing logo on this site, or the current Pats logo? All I see is the current (although the star looks slightly different). If you do have a pic of the front facing logo, please post it if you can. I'm curious to see how it looks. Thanks

Kevin

I only saw the "current" logo, not a front facing one. I looked for it, also, didn't just expect it to jump out at me.

I would also be curious to see it.

It's where I sit.

yeah...what is that thing in the star?

btw...I checked evenson's site, and I'm still not seeing the "front-view" version of the logo...can someone please post it here? thanks!

not sure if this was ever an issue ... but it would have been better to make the patriot FACE silver or light grey, not pure white~ as there were PLENTY of African American PATRIOTS... and ofcourse the NFL is largely African American.

Never thought about it like that. That's not a bad point.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived