Those Baseball Team Signatures You Have

rmackman

I've seen some people with San Francisco, Minnesota, Boston, etc. baseball team photos in their signatures where they have the logos, the stadium, the city all mixed together. It looks really neat and I'd love to get one for the Brewers and Marlins. How do I do that? Who makes those? Thanks.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Thanks man. Much appreciated! I think it's now fairly obvious what teams i root for overall! You could make some serious money off of these. Ever thought of doing NBA, NFL, NHL, and NCAA teams?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

nah, Im sticking with these ones for now

I felt the cityscapes, road jersey wordmarks, and ballpark images worked best as baseball signatures

there are other users that make sigs periodically. every now and them someone will pop up with a project to share

Flapping flags come from ideaspot.net. Yeah, you could think I root for every team ever made, but closer observation shows I really only root for teams in two states. I do, however, boast a collection of probably 60 hats of all sorts of even teams I don't like just because I like the way they look and I like to collect. For history sake I think I want to get a Mariners hat with the green visor and an Expos hat.

spacer.png

Just as a note, it's a good idea to copy the sig images to your own webspace and host them from there, rather than using them from Shark's or ideaspot's.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

If anyone wants them, I have redone my Dodgers and Angels sigs, that way they are not copies of ICS'

angelsbanner.png

Pictures: Nolan Ryan, Vladimir Guerrero, Rod Carew, Garret Anderson, Jim Fergosi, Mike Scoscia

dodgersbanner.png

Pictures: Sandy Koufax, Eric Gagne, Kirk Gibson, Vin Skully, Jackie Robinson, Tommy Lasorda

VmWIn6B.png

I felt the cityscapes, road jersey wordmarks, and ballpark images worked best as baseball signatures

there are other users that make sigs periodically. every now and them someone will pop up with a project to share

I noticed you never did LA, do I even have to ask?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I noticed you never did LA, do I even have to ask?

Nope but you did anyways

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I made them. click my giants sig to get them

now that you got them, I dont need to display them here anymore

Do you think anytime in the future you will be making basketball (NBA) ones?

(Or did you already)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived