Colorado Rockies Redesign

AAO

I really like it! I think there's just one thing I'd like to see - can you make the cap "C" white? Cause it's too hard to distinguish as is....

Otherwise, great re-design! The colors somehow work with the rockies - The earthier colors tie in with the mountains better than... purple.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I like the design -- but I like the purple more for the Mountains.

People may say it doesn't tie in -- but remember a famous lyric written about the Rocky Mountains? -- "For purple mountain majesties...". To me, purple fits.

IUe6Hvh.png

...The colors somehow work with the rockies - The earthier colors tie in with the mountains better than... purple.

Exactly what I was gonna say. Nice work, AAO!

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

I like the wordmark. But the logo overall looks like a sign. Is that a pickaxe behind the letters?

The uniforms are nice and clean, but each number should have its own outline.

The outline on the cap mark is too thick, the letter doesn't show up at all.

And the dark green shows up on my monitor as black, and my monitor tends to show things lighter than normal. It works with black, brown, light brown and teal-ish, I'm not sure how it would look if the black is more green.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

AAO,

Again, great job.

A few quick comments on this one:

1) Did you try a lighter green? Not something like what the A's wear, but a shade somewhere in between this one and the A's. Just curious as to what that would look like.

2) The pickaxe in the wordmark reminds me of the sword from the Tennessee Titans secondary logo (They could be "cousins" so to speak).

3) Just like in your Marlins concept, what happened to the grey road pants?

The wordmark on the home jerseys appears almost 3d, because the ends are slanted out, but on the aways it is straight. I think it would look a lot better if you made the wordmarks consistent with one another.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Very nice - I like these better than the Marlins version. Great job! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I really like this set too but what would it look like if you replaced the browns with some silvers? I personally think it would look better with silver instead of brown but that's just my opinion. Whatever you decide on, these are really good!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived