Fever Pitch

the_cynic

Fever Pitch

The Sox are taking the world by storm.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

When they were filming the movie, I was curious to see what the plotline was going to be.

After seeing the trailer, I'm still wondering.

Pass. Unless it becomes a date movie.

And this coming from a die-hard Sox fan.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

this looks like one you see with the woman,but you go with hope that it won't totally suck because it's sort of a sports movie but there is a cheesy formulaic love story that doesn't happen in real life, kind of like Jerry Maguire.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

lol Boston wins the world series for the first time since the 10's and they make a movie about it. :blink: I wanted the sox to beat the yanks at the time but now im sick of it and if they were to meet again i'd hope both their buses crash so neither of them will win.

1zqy8ok.gif

I got a feeling this will be a good movie for Jay Sherman to say It Stinks

i agree, the greatest yankee movie "pride of the yankees" will always be far better than any red sox movie anytime.

"FROM THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

this looks like one you see with the woman,but you go with hope that it won't totally suck because it's sort of a sports movie but there is a cheesy formulaic love story that doesn't happen in real life, kind of like Jerry Maguire.

Forget Paris was a great movie!

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Just like the Utah Jazz are a great team.

They are a great team, just like the Detroit Tigars or San Francisco 49ers are as well. All franchises have their down times but I guess I wouldn't expect you to know that. <_<

Retired Number's To Come

They are a great team, just like the Detroit Tigars or San Francisco 49ers are as well. All franchises have their down times but I guess I wouldn't expect you to know that. <_<

Sounds like you are starting with an attack again. I better apologize for bad mouthing your beloved Utah Jazz before you go off on me.

Sounds like you are starting with an attack again. I better apologize for bad mouthing your beloved Utah Jazz before you go off on me.

You can bad mouth the Jazz all you want. I know they suck this year but I still stand behind them and they're still a great organization. Moving on...... rolleye11.gif

Retired Number's To Come

lol Boston wins the world series for the first time since the 10's and they make a movie about it. :blink: I wanted the sox to beat the yanks at the time but now im sick of it and if they were to meet again i'd hope both their buses crash so neither of them will win.

As the poster before me said, see the original butter yet read the book, then form your opinion. I dislike Jimmy Fallon as much as anyone (the horsefaced Drew Barrymore too for that matter), but it was in production during the 2004 season, BEFORE the playoffs. The original is sometimes on IFC or Sundance. With this new verson out, it should be in greater rotation.

They changed the ending cause the sox won.

The only thing that can possibly save this movie would be the Farrelly Brothers. But, they've been going downhill. After "Stuck on You" I was hoping for more out of them. Looks like a "Swing and a Miss"

Swish!

Personally I like dthe movie the first time round when they did it with Soccer (Arsenal in the Book, sheff Utd in the movie)

Actually, it is Arsenal in both the book and the movie.

Thats what I was thinking.

There was a film with Sean Bean in it set around Sheffield United, but can't remember what it was called though.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived