New nuggets jerseys

Avenger

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are numerous posts on this very message board, and the FanHome message board about this.

They are unveiling everything tomorrow, and even the Denver Post has mentioned "metallic powder blue" and gold as the colors.

C'mon guys - we've been talking about this for a couple of months now.  Why are there so many of you acting like this is "new" news???

Sorry to sound ornery - sometimes I think the only posts that get read on this board are the ones dealing with Tampa Bay Lightning and New York Islanders concept jerseys...

???

There are numerous posts on this very message board, and the FanHome message board about this.

They are unveiling everything tomorrow, and even the Denver Post has mentioned "metallic powder blue" and gold as the colors.

C'mon guys - we've been talking about this for a couple of months now. Why are there so many of you acting like this is "new" news???

Sorry to sound ornery - sometimes I think the only posts that get read on this board are the ones dealing with Tampa Bay Lightning and New York Islanders concept jerseys...

???

Speaking for myself, yes, I was aware of the color changes, however I think a lot of the reaction that's being given is to the actual visualization of the colors and the uniform itself, if in fact that is the uniform or an approximate replica.

And as for your wisecrack about the Lightning and Islanders jerseys, I think you're over-generalizing.

We talk about the Charlotte Bobcats too. :D  :D  :D

Yeah I was expecting the new Nuggets uni, but i stand by my opinion of this version- it looks pretty cruddy really! also I remain to be convinced this is the actual Nuggets jersey, mainly coz why do only east bay have it?? Even the NBA themselves arent putting the cap on there site! I'm quite happy to be wrong on this, but that just doesnt look like what an NBA team wouold come up with at the moment! The Cavs (sorry Cavaliers) have come up with something far more creative, if I were a nuggets fan i would pissed off with this!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

looks plain as heck.  i'd say more but i got company and one of my cousins' kids are about to wreck my room.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I can't say I am excited over them, but I can't say I don't like them either.  The lettering, as mentioned before, needs to be arched a bit.  Pretty plain, but that's what they were after I guess.

By the way, Powder Blue is back in style.  I know this, for a lot of clothes that my students wear in school are this color. Seems the Clothing manufactures are taking a hint from NY fashion influences as well as new marketing firms.  AKA -remember how TEAL came into the scene 10 years ago and someone earlier mentioned about how every new team jumped on the Teal Bandwagon (earlier thread)- No Offense Sharkman, I like teal.  It serves SJ well - they did a great job of marketing and finding out what the fans liked (article I read).

Can't say I know a whole lot more about this, I just see it in the clothes being worn or sold in the stores and now it's boiled back over into the sports arena (as if it ever left, it was just sittin' on the back burner simmering). :cool:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

tajmccall -

just saw your concept - great job!!! I really love it.  I like the use of the "soft gold" & white.  The logo seems familiar, and the lettering fits nicely with the Mtn Range.  The logo on the shorts needs a bit of something - not sure what but the others will. Nicely done!

By the way, notice the Miami Hammerhead (MFL) main color, see what I mean by the return of powder blue.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

By the way, notice the Miami Hammerhead (MLF) main color, see what I mean by the return of powder blue.

*ahem* That's supposed to be "aqua."  :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Somewhat off-topic.  Even though the Nugs aren't selling 'em yet, you can find the hats at some local places.  I bought one tonight.  The color looks REALLY good in person.  Gotta say, the yellow looks better than I thought too.  That said, the make-up of the hats are kind of weak.  They're supposed to be similar to the draft hats of last year where they stretch so one size fits all.  Only problem is, the fabric is really strong.  I'm hoping it stretches out easily.

Fabric feels like a satin rip-off or something.  Kind of cool fabric, just too restrictive.

Oye ve.  Here come all the Nuggets concepts!  And everyone thought their soon to be old logo was bad.  Oh wow, looks a like a weak Nike jersey without the funky collar made on Niketeam.com!

This could replace the Ducks original 3rd jersey as the ugliest uniform.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived