Who busted your bracket?

sacker12

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far, I've lost just Utah and UAB - one game ahead of last year's pace. But damn, that LSU loss hurt me. I really liked what they did in the final month of the season, and had them reaching the elite eight as a Cinderella.

*scratches head* Why did I make different picks in different brackets? Apparently in the CCSLC pool, I picked New Mexico for the sweet sixteen.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Nobody's killed me yet, though I've had more than my fair share of scares (hey, a triple rhyme!) - WV, UConn today, UF...though it looks I'm about to lose St. Mary's.

But I'm not complaining!

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Damn! I'm only 6 of 8 to start today (although I must give New Mexico credit for staging a furious comeback that came up short) and 20 of 24 overall so far. Thank God my four losers didn't make it past Round 2 in my bracket...

QPR%20Sig.png

but I picked Louisville to play Kentucky for the national championship.

Wow, great minds think alike. I've got Illinois, Louisville, UNC and Kentucky in St. Louis.

So far my bracket-busters have been Pacific and Boston College. :cursing:

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Hot dang, so do I!

OK, so St. Mary's didn't come through. (Stinkin' WCC.) Still, 22-2 isn't too shabby, with the night games to come!

Yes, I know, I'm tempting the wrath of the bracket gods with this gloating. But I never pick this well, so I figure I'm entitled. ^_^

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

but I picked Louisville to play Kentucky for the national championship.

Wow, great minds think alike. I've got Illinois, Louisville, UNC and Kentucky in St. Louis.

So far my bracket-busters have been Pacific and Boston College. :cursing:

Dadgum, I think that's who I picked too. I can't remember if I picked UNC over Duke, or the other way around. I don't have my bracket with me since I filled it out for the pool we are having in my residence hall.

Hot dang, so do I!

OK, so St. Mary's didn't come through. (Stinkin' WCC.) Still, 22-2 isn't too shabby, with the night games to come!

Yes, I know, I'm tempting the wrath of the bracket gods with this gloating. But I never pick this well, so I figure I'm entitled. ^_^

I'm 19-5 in my bracket, which I'm quite happy about. I would have been perfect for this afternoon had only St. Mary's pulled through....

I saw, I came, I left.

Hot dang, so do I!

Yes, I know, I'm tempting the wrath of the bracket gods with this gloating. But I never pick this well, so I figure I'm entitled.  ^_^

I'm 19-5 in my bracket, which I'm quite happy about. I would have been perfect for this afternoon had only St. Mary's pulled through....

I've got the same record as you do.

Archived