new premiership jerseys

kc51design

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody remember what year the home kit looked like this? I definitely remember PSG having a similar look, maybe 5 years ago? Also, anyone know what competition they play in where they had to where adidas supplied uni's? It's a French club competition and both they and Lyon had to wear kits supplied by adidas. Neither uniform had their club badges on them just advertisers logos and league patches.

PSG had that look for quite a while before they changed to the thinner stripe down the left. They aren't a very old team but I still don't remember what they first wore. Back in the early 90's or so (Weah, Lama, Ginola, Leonardo, etc) they wore the thick centered stripe and had a very good team - winning the old Cup Winner's Cup I believe, around then.

PSG's History (in French but cool photos):

http://www.psg.fr/fr/club/history/0,,3414,00.html

For the last time Tottenham DOES NOT have a NEW sponsor. It was only for the Peace Cup Tournament http://www.spurs.co.uk/article.asp?hlid=293059

I think he was just trying to show the sponsor patch. That would explain Boca's sponsor logo changing as well. I can't see Pepsi letting someone take away one of their best billboards

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That Newcastle change kit is fantastic. The only thing is... if their primary kit is black and white, and their change kit is two-tone dark grey, what ar ethey going to wear against teams that wear a good amount of black?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

That Newcastle change kit is fantastic. The only thing is... if their primary kit is black and white, and their change kit is two-tone dark grey, what ar ethey going to wear against teams that wear a good amount of black?

They still have their gold kits, of course if they are at home the other team will have to switch

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

strangely enough, I like the home shirt, it's different in a good way IMO. the black one with gold piping's okay, nothin to write home about...but I agree with ya on the blue one, I can't sugarcoat it: it's a piece of crap. looks like they took some speedos and made em into sleeves

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

That Newcastle change kit is fantastic.  The only thing is... if their primary kit is black and white, and their change kit is two-tone dark grey, what ar ethey going to wear against teams that wear a good amount of black?

They still have their gold kits, of course if they are at home the other team will have to switch

or use their home jersey with white short and white socks

Portsmouth has now switched to Jako as kit supplier. This year's away uni looks similar to Nike's training kits by Nike with a wider side stripe on the left hand side. The main body is scarlet and the striping is in pale gold. Socks are pale gold as well. The new kit sponsor is OKI.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived