new premiership jerseys

kc51design

Might be too subtle.

While watching the FA Cup at a bar on the Lower East Side, the Arsenal fans had a field day with the whole Glazer thing. Every time the Manchester fans chanted "MAN U!" we would chant "SA!" Brilliant.

I can only imagine the chants when Man U takes the field in these. :P

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they're already wearing the ol' red, white and blue. :P

Same Nike template, so it's a good bet that this Arsenal away shirt is genuine.

Nah, just blue's turn in the rotation, so gold should be next or the 3rd shirt since it seems to have been skipped this time.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Might be too subtle.

While watching the FA Cup at a bar on the Lower East Side, the Arsenal fans had a field day with the whole Glazer thing. Every time the Manchester fans chanted "MAN U!" we would chant "SA!" Brilliant.

I can only imagine the chants when Man U takes the field in these. :P

I wonder if the team will ask Nike to replace the reed with silver or take it as is. Personally i think the US national squad should have been wearing those rather then the current kit. My fave is still the 94 home jersey though. They should base the next US kits off that set.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Did Spurs unveil their new duds, I heard it will be white with navy blue/black sleves, so it will look like Fulham. How about Birmingham, Blackburn and Middlesboro?

Spurts really need to ditch those skintight kits. Most disgusting.

The players wearing them is not the problem, it's the fans wearing them (except for certain women) that's the problem

I saw, I came, I left.

Nah, just blue's turn in the rotation, so gold should be next or the 3rd shirt since it seems to have been skipped this time.

Actually, blue is the current away shirt. If they're changing this year, it's back to yellow.

Actually, blue is the current away shirt. If they're changing this year, it's back to yellow.

I was actually referring to Man U's away kit. They and Arsenal tend to rotate teh same colors for their away kits

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I usually just order XL, that way if it's big, it's not by much. kit makers like Strikeforce, TFG, Jako, and such generally put out to order there kits a size larger than you would normally order

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Thanks for the reminder - haven't been checking that one lately.

It's not English Premier League, but up in the Scottish Premier League, Hearts have unveiled their new kit.

0,,10289~579858,00.jpg

That's also their new sponsor, the Lithuanian bank Ukio bankas. Yep, Lithuanian. They're looking to get into the UK market.

Hearts had previously asked their fans to vote on a new strip design, mixing and matching from these choices:

Maroon shirt (badge over heart), white shorts

Maroon shirt (badge over heart), maroon shorts

Maroon shirt (badge in center of chest), white shorts

Maroon shirt (badge in center of chest), maroon shorts

0,,10289~552390,00.jpg

Supporters voted to go in the traditional maroon/white with badge over the heart, apparently because it's traditional.

Personally, I like the one they chose. Not sure about the sponsor, but I guess it's better than some.

Archived