new premiership jerseys

kc51design

A little off topic, but the scotish premiership had such a great ending. Celtic was up 0:1 at Motherwelll few minutes till the end, and were cooling the champagne, but somehow Motherwell score 2 in closing minutes in the meantime Rangers beat Hibs and took the trophy. As a Dado Prso (Croatian) fan I'm pleased, and I do like the Celtics too, just becasue it's always great to see such a great fans on the road.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just put a bid down on a long sleeve of that jersey.  That is pretty sweet.  I love the Lions in the texture.

Yeah. I know stuff like that's supposed to be bad design and all, but it just looks great.

Dunno what size you wear, but if your bidding falls through, the guy I ordered mine from still has five XXL short sleeve versions available here.

I got it! 8.74 in pounds or about 20 bucks in US. That's including shipping. Of course, this could take awhile cause its Royal Air...I've never gotten anything from overseas...when should I start looking for it?

8a_1_b.JPG

Sadly they are no longer in the premiership, but here is the new Southampton kit

https://ssl.saintsfc.co.uk/

There's something I've always wondered, do they have clothing manufacturer sponsorship? I don't think the logo they have on the sweater is a manufacturer's logo

Southampton make their own kits, just like Portsmouth. I think that is their little logo.

signature.png

Sadly they are no longer in the premiership, but here is the new Southampton kit

https://ssl.saintsfc.co.uk/

There's something I've always wondered, do they have clothing manufacturer sponsorship? I don't think the logo they have on the sweater is a manufacturer's logo

Southampton make their own kits, just like Portsmouth. I think that is their little logo.

That's what I thought. Thanks :)

I saw, I came, I left.

I just put a bid down on a long sleeve of that jersey.  That is pretty sweet.  I love the Lions in the texture.

Yeah. I know stuff like that's supposed to be bad design and all, but it just looks great.

Dunno what size you wear, but if your bidding falls through, the guy I ordered mine from still has five XXL short sleeve versions available here.

I got it! 8.74 in pounds or about 20 bucks in US. That's including shipping. Of course, this could take awhile cause its Royal Air...I've never gotten anything from overseas...when should I start looking for it?

8a_1_b.JPG

If it's the same guy I bought my short sleeve version off of, he got it to me pretty quick

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Y'know, I like the fact that these clubs have now discounted the 2005 shirts that they're replacing.  For example, Bolton's home shirt is now £15, Norwich's is £20.

I just wish that shipping to the States wasn't £15.  :cursing:

If you get a chance to hit London, check out lillywhite's at Picadilly Circus. I blew over $200 on jerseys and equipment there. I'm going back again in September but I'm pretty sure y'all don't want to wait that long for a shirt. Of course I think I paid $9 shipping for that Rangers shirt I got off of Ebay.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

And remembe that a XXL in Europe is an XL here.

i learned that the hard way...if not for that, I'd have kepy my Dragons jersey

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

And remembe that a XXL in Europe is an XL here.

i learned that the hard way...if not for that, I'd have kepy my Dragons jersey

Yeah I had my Rhein Fire jersey customized to fit me better. I wanted to do the same with my London monarchs jersey but figured it'd be too hard since it's all mesh

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The sizing depends; the eBay sellers I've been looking at generally measure the shirt themselves to verify. Each manufacturer seems to have their own quirks.

Just got home from Milwaukee for the weekend, and had my first shirt in the mail, a terrific white Villa shirt with the MG logo. Fits great, seller had listed it as an XXL, it's marked 50"/52". Still waiting for the seller of the Rangers and Juve shirts to get me a proper invoice, dangit. I also just won an auction for a Leicester City jersey with ELLIOTT 18 in Premership numbers/letters, cost £8.45 (US$15.81).

That Southampton shirt isn't that much different, though I see they've Nike-ized the crest placement. Meh.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I guess while we're on the topic of new kits, here's the new Bayern Munich kit with it's "redesigned" crest. You can also find pictures in the Getty Images website

trikot_neu_200.jpg

That's pretty nice. They used to wear that logo (or something very much like it) in the 60's.

Liverpool's home shirt will be almost unchanged next season as Carlsberg have signed on as sponsor for another 2 years. However the club has been granted a new UEFA Champions badge by UEFA to recognise their 5th victory in the European Cup/Champions League. They'll have the option to wear it on the sleeve in the domestic competitions and will definitely wear it in European competitions.

If you've seen the blue "9" badge with the cup and stars on the Real Madrid sleeves you'll know the one I mean. AC Milan has a "6" version of it as well.

I'd expect some crap Reebok cookie cutter shirt in green or white as our away strip.

liverpool-1.png

I think this question belongs here; what was up with West Ham's jerseys in its playoff game against Preston? It's not the front that I question, but the back.

You see, teams in the Premiership use a certain number font:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:tkpl...ges/h_18_01.jpg

And the same goes for The Division That Should Be Known As The Second But Was Called The First And Is Now Called The Championship.

But West Ham had a different number font (kind of like the Cal Wells NASCAR entry) than Preston North End.

http://media.apn.co.nz/webcontent/image/jpg/goal.JPG

To compare, Preson North End's looked like the Nike numbers from 1997 to 1999.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:AUrK...bout/healey.jpg

Archived