Cool Shirt for Cubs Fans...

amare32

The newest modernization of the cub should have his paw in a sling, forcefully exhaling the word "SAVE."

I say this as an avid fan of the Chicago Cubs.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Thanks for sharing!

This is about the best idea for a baseball t-shirt I've seen in years! Why don't all of the clubs offer a retrospective version of their own. True, Florida, Tampa, Colorado and Arizona wouldn't be quite as interesting, but the rest of the teams will be great fun.

I'd buy 'em!

PS Where did you get this?

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

Thanks for sharing!

This is about the best idea for a baseball t-shirt I've seen in years! Why don't all of the clubs offer a retrospective version of their own. True, Florida, Tampa, Colorado and Arizona wouldn't be quite as interesting, but the rest of the teams will be great fun.

I'd buy 'em!

No problem. Click on the picture -- I embedded a link to the website where you can buy the shirt. Cheers!

Thanks for sharing!

I'd buy 'em!

No problem. Click on the picture -- I embedded a link to the website where you can buy the shirt. Cheers!

Thanks!

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

Where was that when I needed it? I was working on a Cubs t-shirt design and could not find one decent graphic of the 1910's Cub holding the bat logo to save my life!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

My favorite cubs logo is the one that's in CubsFan's aventar right now, or bottom left of the T-shirt.

I'm a cardinals fan, and I remember being somewhere with my grandfather and seeing their logo when I was like 10. He's a diehard cards fan for life, and when I said I kinda liked that logo, I think he wanted to slap me.

Good times.

Archived