Did the Mariners change?

sacker12

I've only seen that number/letter style on their navy alternates.

I do like it better, but I can't recall seeing these in action.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

the name "plate" on the back of the navy jerseys, though, I think is just too big. I like the block style on the M's Jerseys. I don't think I'd have as huge an issue with it if the letters were straight across the back (football style) instead of arched... I don't know for sure, though.

Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I think those numbers and letters were used partially because of Bob Melvin when he was the manager. The letters/numbers remind me a lot of the Diamondbacks.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

i think they should make the home jersey numbers and nameplate look like the alts....it looks so much better

I was just thinking that the other night. Too many teams have the same, simple, generic numbers (Dodgers, Indians, Orioles, Rockies, etc.). I like the numbers on the M's alterantes and they should defineitly put them onto their home and road unis as well.

6uXNWAo.png

To the two above, I submit the number of times the M's were discussed in a previous thread about favorite MLB unis.

I know I show up as a homer here a lot... I mean, most everything I do has some Seattle-refence to it (so far), but I really don't think their regular home jerseys need any changing.

I still stand by the Diamondbacks-look alike principle.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

To the two above, I submit the number of times the M's were discussed in a previous thread about favorite MLB unis.

I know I show up as a homer here a lot... I mean, most everything I do has some Seattle-refence to it (so far), but I really don't think their regular home jerseys need any changing.

I still stand by the Diamondbacks-look alike principle.

It does look like ARI, but the more important questions is why would anyone look at champssports.com for a authentic MLB jersey?

Archived