MS Paint only! Contest

Brass

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a packer concept. It's a little arena footballish.

pack.jpg

Reminds me of what would happen if the Minnesota North Stars became a football team...

Chargersconcept.png

my San Diego Chargers concept

i just want to thow out a bit of advice, since some of us on this board may have better skills with Paint, could we all maybe vote on the idea put forth in the concept, and not how good it looks. I dont mean to sound demanding, but its just an idea

i just want to thow out a bit of advice, since some of us on this board may have better skills with Paint, could we all maybe vote on the idea put forth in the concept, and not how good it looks. I dont mean to sound demanding, but its just an idea

Yeah, I think thats fair. Mostly because I fall in to that catefory of people who arent very good, but I feel my general concept will be good.

Mine's still a work in progress. I'll have it in by the deadline, whenever that is.

600th post. Sweet!

It only took you what, a month?

j/k

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

nevermind

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

awwww crap

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

UD.png

i thought we couldnt use NCAA teams, only NFL, NHL, NBA,MLB, and MLS

I like it...

Here is my concept of entry

padslogos0rz.png

padresnewduds1lc.png

Enjoy

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

It's really simple. I'm not trying to take away from Darth at all it's just that anyone can do that and shrink and have it look that clean. It is a great concept.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived