Sign in to follow this  
Brass

MS Paint only! Contest

How many concepts are we allowed to enter?

One.

Thanks.

Here is my concept of entry

padslogos0rz.png

padresnewduds1lc.png

Enjoy

If you did that in Paint your amazing

I am positive that all those logos and wordmarks were done/edited in illustrator, then copied onto paint, and the jerseys were color filled on paint. Thats what I started doing this year, but my entry was before I got illustrator.

Here is my concept of entry

padslogos0rz.png

padresnewduds1lc.png

Enjoy

If you did that in Paint your amazing

I am positive that all those logos and wordmarks were done/edited in illustrator, then copied onto paint, and the jerseys were color filled on paint. Thats what I started doing this year, but my entry was before I got illustrator.

So wouldn't that disqualify DarthMan's entry? :therock:

Excuse me but I DO NOT OWN AND HAVE NEVER USED ILLUSTRATOR. The logos i took from chris's site an i recolored and manipulated them in paint.

Don't challenge me, please.

If you want this concept removed FINE. I don't want to bring a great contest down. But I did not use illustrator, so I see no reason why this concept is not a go.

After all, AAO's work with Paint was much better then mine, and he didnt have Illustrator.

Excuse me but I DO NOT OWN AND HAVE NEVER USED ILLUSTRATOR. The logos i took from chris's site an i recolored and manipulated them in paint.

Don't challenge me, please.

If you want this concept removed FINE. I don't want to bring a great contest down. But I did not use illustrator, so I see no reason why this concept is not a go.

After all, AAO's work with Paint was much better then mine, and he didnt have Illustrator.

So it pretty much took you all but 30 seconds to fill in a couple jersesys and logos tan and light blue on Paint?

Verrrrry nice work DarthMan. <_<

I believe Darthman, and his entry IS ALLOWED into the contest.

if you work on stuff big in paint and then shrink it down then it will look kindof like illustrator work, that's how I do all my baseball concepts, and from the looks of it thats how darth did it here.

if you work on stuff big in paint and then shrink it down then it will look kindof like illustrator work, that's how I do all my baseball concepts, and from the looks of it thats how darth did it here.

He just said he copied them into Paint from Chris' site.

But I don't really mind if y'all wanna accept his concept into the contest cause I know mine blows his away. :)

He just said he copied them into Paint from Chris' site.

But I don't really mind if y'all wanna accept his concept into the contest cause I know mine blows his away. :)

Yeah well, my Rams concept would stab your Bills concept!!! :P

WITH ITS HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on!

Remember guys, I think this contest is on your general concept, not how well its executed. Correst me if I'm worng.

The Padres one looks great, but is it really the best concept?

Bring it on!

:P LoL

Remember guys, I think this contest is on your general concept, not how well its executed. Correst me if I'm worng.

The Padres one looks great, but is it really the best concept?

It's not the best concept. Thats why i'm really not too worried about it being allowed into the contest, although IMO it's not really a Paint concept.

Don't spend all that prize money you guys are gonna get in one place...

Chill out everyone. No need to knock anyone's concepts. Its just a friendly contest.

is there anything wrong with copying and pasting logos from this website into paint and then changing them up a bit? this is what i did for the concept i'm gonna submit.

is there anything wrong with copying and pasting logos from this website into paint and then changing them up a bit?  this is what i did for the concept i'm gonna submit.

From what I am hearing, that is allowed. <_<

Here's my houston astros concept. I think this brings them back to the identity they used to have with the rainbow unis (their current style seems to lack any identity). Although these aren't nearly as gaudy! This is my first concept to post, so go easy on me.

oldschoolastros.jpg

Interesting work, statebully. Nicely done.

Has a team ever gone with a single name across a chest that arched concave rather than convex? It's something I can't recall ever seeing before. And in this case it's executed well.

Here's my houston astros concept. I think this brings them back to the identity they used to have with the rainbow unis (their current style seems to lack any identity). Although these aren't nearly as gaudy! This is my first concept to post, so go easy on me.

oldschoolastros.jpg

HGoly Jeez, did you design those logos on Paint?