New Sprint Center Renderings

Ez Street

Kinda looks more like a smaller scale version of Allianz-Arena in Munich (aka the new home for Bayern Munich & 1860)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Kinda looks more like a smaller scale version of Allianz-Arena in Munich (aka the new home for Bayern Munich & 1860)

That's exactly what I was thinking. Thing is though, the facade of the Sprint Center is glass while the Alianz Arena is aluminium I think.

I saw, I came, I left.

What's the seating capacity?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It pales in comparison to the first one, but I think considering the more limited budget they supposedly have to work with, this is a quality redesign nonetheless. The renderings shown here don't do the design idea justice, I think it could look really cool as a transparent structure...

QPR%20Sig.png

... the facade of the Sprint Center is glass while the Alianz Arena is aluminium I think.

Actually, the facade and roof of the Allianz Arena are made up of 2,874 inflated panels of Ethylene Tetraflouraethylene (ETFE). ETFE is a thermoplastic polymer - in layman's terms, a plastic that softens when heated and hardens when cooled.

The Allianz Arena's roof panels are transparent and the rest of the facade's panels are translucent white.

... the facade of the Sprint Center is glass while the Alianz Arena is aluminium I think.

Actually, the facade and roof of the Allianz Arena are made up of 2,874 inflated panels of Ethylene Tetraflouraethylene (ETFE). ETFE is a thermoplastic polymer - in layman's terms, a plastic that softens when heated and hardens when cooled.

The Allianz Arena's roof panels are transparent and the rest of the facade's panels are translucent white.

Well thanks for clearing that up. :)

I saw, I came, I left.

What exactly are they building this for?  NCAA Tournament, NHL, NBA?

pretty much all 3

The Kansas City AFL team will be playing their too assuming they get the team

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

What exactly are they building this for?  NCAA Tournament, NHL, NBA?

pretty much all 3

The Kansas City AFL team will be playing their too assuming they get the team

well they already do have the team, they will play in the Kemper for a year in 2006 and then move to the Sprint Center in 2007. Name is still to be determined

And arent they gonna light them blue for 1860 matches and red for Bayern matches?

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived