CFL USA Uniforms

CowboyKevin

Barracudas with one of the most underrated logos ever, IMO. That helmet was kickin'.

Great job again, Kevin. Will you do the Stallions, Pirates, and short-lived Posse?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Good lord, the 90s were a dark period for new leagues.

New league? The CFL goes back further than the NFL...

Nice representations there--The Cudas would have been better without the logo on the front.

A comment on the Maddogs--they actually used different colur sets for home & away--you've used one--I'll look it up--but it was odd--still if they'd stuck to one--these would have been the way to go. (Still not a great uni)

As for the 7 teams in the US I'd rank the unis thus-

1-Baltimore

2-Birmingham

3-San Antonio

4-Sacramento

5-Memphis

6-Shreveport

7-Las Vegas

I'm looking forward to seeing Shreveport, Vegas, and Baltimore.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Good lord, the 90s were a dark period for new leagues.

New league? The CFL goes back further than the NFL...

Nice representations there--The Cudas would have been better without the logo on the front.

A comment on the Maddogs--they actually used different colur sets for home & away--you've used one--I'll look it up--but it was odd--still if they'd stuck to one--these would have been the way to go. (Still not a great uni)

As for the 7 teams in the US I'd rank the unis thus-

1-Baltimore

2-Birmingham

3-San Antonio

4-Sacramento

5-Memphis

6-Shreveport

7-Las Vegas

I'm looking forward to seeing Shreveport, Vegas, and Baltimore.

Thats a great set of rankings. I actually really liked what Baltimore did, in a strange way. I thought it was a pretty good tribute to the city's Colts heritage.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

• 4 months later...

Nice job on your representations of the unis, CowboyKevin.

What a wonderful failure of an experiment, American teams in the CFL. The unis were generally putrid, but this, the WLAF as initially conceived, and the XFL were wonderful distractions from baseball and basketball for this football junkie!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Ah, the Memphis Mad Dogs. How could I forget them? :D

Actually ? and this is just nitpicking here ? the footballs should have white stripes all the way around. But a great job, especially with all that teal to work with.

Archived