UHL unveils new logo

scottywazz

I can understand unveiling a new logo, For one they don't have any Canadian teams anymore, and for another, they are entering their 15th Year next year. I like their new logo.

. . . "United Hockey League" is very illegible at a small size.

Normally, I'd say that's a problem, but in this case, even if it's illegible it looks like the stick manufacturer's logo, so it doesn't really bother me.

I like that logo a lot better than the former one.

A vast improvement over the old logo. And GO RIVERDOGS 2005/6!

Definitely an improvement over the old one...Flynn does some great work in this league :D

As for the 'Dogs...well, at least they got 2 things going for 'em next year...Donnie "The Vin Diesel Clone" Martin is unemployed and Glenn Morelli won't be the prinicipal owner (I've heard the stories about how he kinda used the Doggies as an ATM to take care of some bills with his other team, Adirondack. He's an assclown of the first order...hope Doc Margenau can get things on the right track down there)....

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I love reading press releases from the UHL. They come right outta my hometown. Woohoo.

I live about 4 minutes from their main offices. Sometime I should go talk to them about..stuff..

Hey, don't forget Nelly's got a place in LSL as well.

I like the new logo - a Flynnagain product I see - good stuff.

A vast improvement over the old logo. And GO RIVERDOGS 2005/6!

Definitely an improvement over the old one...Flynn does some great work in this league :D

As for the 'Dogs...well, at least they got 2 things going for 'em next year...Donnie "The Vin Diesel Clone" Martin is unemployed and Glenn Morelli won't be the prinicipal owner (I've heard the stories about how he kinda used the Doggies as an ATM to take care of some bills with his other team, Adirondack. He's an assclown of the first order...hope Doc Margenau can get things on the right track down there)....

Heck yeah baby. I am so happy that Morelli is out. Because, with Margeneau back with the team that he made a winner last year, we should do fine. Please Margeneau, restore the hockey glory back to Richmond. I miss the old days when our former 'Gades fans were Cup Crazy and the Freezer was packed full. Soon, the Dog Pound will be rocking and hockey will be back and better. But, first we need to pick up some free agents with some talent. Francis Belanger is someone we need to re-sign. As far as other free agents, we need to make a splash and get someone who will make a difference here in Richmond. Hopefully, the 'Dogs will be back next year in full swing and not a toy like we were used as under Morelli.

GO 'DOGS GO!!! :hockeysmiley:

I love reading press releases from the UHL. They come right outta my hometown. Woohoo.

I live about 4 minutes from their main offices. Sometime I should go talk to them about..stuff..

Hey, don't forget Nelly's got a place in LSL as well.

I like the new logo - a Flynnagain product I see - good stuff.

Actually, Nelly moved about 1 or 2 years ago to a more secluded area around Chesterfield, but yeah, he did live around here for quite a while.

Archived