Minnesota Wild Concept

Chief.

I can't stand the current Wild uniforms and colors so I came up with my own. The only thing I'm not sure about is the black sleeves I put on there. I didn't mess with the pants or helmet. What do you think?

Wild.jpg

WildUNIFORMS.jpg

how anyone can "not stand" the current Wild Unis is beyond me....but anyways.

these are good, i like the star on the sleeves, and the alternate logo is decent, but i dont think the colour change is an improvement.

way too many stars in a concept for a team that hates the stars with a passion. :)

i like the baby blue and green combo, but not necessarily in this concept... the black looks iffy to me, and maybe would be better with navy blue instead.

overall, adding stars to the "wild thing" on his face, takes away from the dual-message logo... makes the bear/cat/whatever look like he has chicken pox.

so while i understand that the wild play in the same state that the minnesota north stars used to, they shouldn't try to claim the use of stars in their uniforms as their own... in the same way that the houston texans shouldn't, and don't, use powder blue. (and in the same way that the dallas stars shouldn't use green and red... but they do... but i don't support that either :))

I love the current Wild look, but I have to admit that this is pretty cool. I like the logo with the starry night look.

I also like the colors. It is unique.

I am not big on the "MW" patch or the star on the bottom of the sleeve, but overall this is pretty good.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I think it's brilliant. The only comlaint is that while I like the "MW" with the star, I don't like it with the star removed on the sleeves. But other than that, it's excellent. :notworthy:

philly.png

That black jersey with the dark green and questionable choice of light blue is positively dreary.

They wouldn't sell five of them.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

This is definitely out there, but it would be interesting to see it in action... use something similar to the black jersey from this concept as a road "night" jersey, recolor the logo again with a blue sky for a home "daytime" jersey, and the current logo with something similar to the current jerseys as an alternate "sunset" jersey. I can't tell whether this is amazingly cool or amazingly horrible. My guess is it's an amazingly cool idea that would never work/happen in the real world. Oh well.

I like this a bunch. However, I think the Wild's current look is quite nice anyway. This concept reminds me a lot of the Stars late 90s design, which is quite ironic, as Cole touched on earlier.

I like the "MW" patch, but I'm not sure about the star on the sleeves. Overall, this is a pretty damn good job.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived