Best NFL Touchdown Celebration

Chief.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course Im partail to the Lambeau Leap. And even though I hate the Broncos, the Salute is great.

I think the cellphones overrated. The Sharpie was awesome, and TO getting pummeled on the Star was hillarious.

But my fave TO was the Pom, Poms.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I surprised The Spuirrel hasn't gotten more love or the Skins High Five from back in the eighties.

It has now, the fun bunch, the smurfs, pissing the cowboys off by doing it in the middle of the cowboys wording in their end zone. The good old days of the NFL where fun was allowed and dallas and washington really did hate each other

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

Handing the ball to the ref and heading to the bench.

Pure class.

Best ever.

I think it was Bill Walsh who told his team "when you get to the endzone, act like you've been there before".

May be a different 49ers coach, though probably not Mariucci.

that was actually Paul Brown who started that, Bill Walsh was an assistant under the old man so that's probably where he got it. Think of the coaching tree paul brown has. Paul Brown to Bill Walsh to like ten other guys mike holmgren being one of them, and then he has guys like steve mariucci, mike sherman, john gruden and they all have had coaches get jobs. Pretty crazy when you think about it.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

What is the lambeu leap??

:lol:

What is so funny? :\

Did you just realize sports exists? :blink:

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Just because I don't know what the Lambeau leap is?

...Could you at least tell me what it is and maybe I could say if I knew about it (but didn't know the name)?

Just because I don't know what the Lambeau leap is?

...Could you at least tell me what it is and maybe I could say if I knew about it (but didn't know the name)?

It's when a Packers play leaps into the crowd after scoring a TD.

My favorite, maybe because I hate the Cowboys, was T.O. doing his thing on the Star when playing Dallas. The Sharpie was also a classic.

IUe6Hvh.png

My favorite, maybe because I hate the Cowboys, was T.O. doing his thing on the Star when playing Dallas.

Ahhhh yes. "Star Wars" starring T.O. and Emmitt. That was classic! :notworthy:

w04_owens.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Chad Johnson and his "Dear NFl, Please Don't Fine Me" sign

Peyton's 49th TD last year, telling the guys to get to the line for 2. No game stoppage, just class.

Of course all of the others mentioned, and one thats not a td celebration but the colts special teams "sway" move before kick offs that was banned last year.

What's the touchdown celebration called when the whole huddles together in the endzone and the person who scored the TD throws the football as though he was lobbing a grenade and when the ball hits the ground the whole team falls down as though caught in an explosion? I remember the St. Louis Rams doing it several times before the NFL banned it.

Someone told me it was called the "Globe of Death". But I thought that was the name of yet another post-TD celebration. I think other a few teams copied it until 9/11 happened. I remember they did somethng similar in the movie "Any Given Sunday".

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

What's the touchdown celebration called when the whole huddles together in the endzone and the person who scored the TD throws the football as though he was lobbing a grenade and when the ball hits the ground the whole team falls down as though caught in an explosion?  I remember the St. Louis Rams doing it several times before the NFL banned it.

The Baltimore Bomb and/or The Bob and Weave maybe?

6uXNWAo.png

Archived