Moose Tenth Season Logo

Sterling84

Now that it's public info, thought I'd show ya the latest thing I got to work on for those Moose.

It' on the homepage, upper left.

Doesn't throw the world off it's axis but I like it. Kind of a Caps 30th vibe and a NHLs 75th vibe. Least that's what I wanted it to have.

MooseHockey

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

That's beautiful. :notworthy: It does look a lot like the Caps 30th. I'm glad you didn't resort to suing the 'X', although you could put antlers on the top of the 'X' That would have been cool :)

I saw, I came, I left.

That's beautiful.  It does look a lot like the Caps 30th. I'm glad you didn't resort to suing the 'X', although you could put antlers on the top of the 'X' That would have been cool 

ha! I tried X-antlers. It doesn't look good. Plus, "X" logos are just everywhere and get torched here. Just another way this board is influencing the culture. Think I'd wade into these shark-infested waters lugging an "X" logo. No way.

:D

That's beautiful.  It does look a lot like the Caps 30th. I'm glad you didn't resort to suing the 'X', although you could put antlers on the top of the 'X' That would have been cool 

ha! I tried X-antlers. It doesn't look good. Plus, "X" logos are just everywhere and get torched here. Just another way this board is influencing the culture. Think I'd wade into these shark-infested waters lugging an "X" logo. No way.

:D

Well at least you tried the 'X' antlers ^_^ Not that I could come up with anything better on paper anyways :)

Yeah, 'X' logos are everywhere. I don't like it at all. It was cool when the Miami Heat came out with it, but now the idea has jumped the shark.

I saw, I came, I left.

I like the Antlers incorporated into the numbers. Dont they have something like that for theire jersey numbers?

Yup. I love their numerals too. (Not my design) so I encorporated them into the logo. Only I italicized them first.

Sweet! Nice touch with the uniform numbers. Definitely will stand out among all the other Roman Numeral anniversary patches (except for the M5 of the Monarchs, that sounds like an Audi).

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I'm glad you didn't resort to suing the 'X', although you could put antlers on the top of the 'X' That would have been cool :)

Yale could've helped you out, but I don't think he's ever sued a letter in the alphabet before.

I've seen the logo a couple of times now on the video boards outside the MTS Centre as I bus past there to and from work every day... I was glad they didn't go the "X" route either. I thought to myself, "How long until Sterling posts these on the boards?" I'm glad you didn't disappoint! :)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Who are the Moose?  ^_^

Nice work!

Good question. But I have a better one....Who are the Chicago Wolves? Have they even attempted to show up for this series? Guess not

Wow, nice attempt at a thread hijack. :hockeysmiley:

Nice job!

Will they be wearing this as a patch on their jerseys?

If so, can you get me one? :hockeysmiley:

Nearly all my jerseys have patches whenever possible, and this would be my excuse to buy a jersey wiht your logo too.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Nice job!

Will they be wearing this as a patch on their jerseys?

If so, can you get me one? toothless.gif

Nearly all my jerseys have patches whenever possible, and this would be my excuse to buy a jersey wiht your logo too.

JeffB

I would guess yes. They will wear a patch next year. SOmetimes they sell them. The did with the Winnipeg Arena patches (still do actually...check the online store).

I won't have any myself.....but Dave Blackmore in the store can be emailed next season.

Are they now using your logo as a primary Sterling? I dont think ive seen the logo with the sunset. Beautiful. They had what was considered a good-mark, i thought anyways, and you really did a great update.

Great job.

saw the auctioned unis from the website, boy are those ever sahh-weet.

auldblack3.jpg

Archived