Name That Font!

pcgd

On 3/31/2021 at 3:30 AM, alesoares12 said:

What is the font of the number on the shirt?

This is not the most accurate jersey, the real font is Barge.

8 hours ago, SG30 said:

Anyone know this font? We've been struggling here to figure it out!

Not a lot of pixels to work with, but DFC is quite close to FF More Wide Bold, and ONS ORANJE is ITC Souvenir Bold

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

17 hours ago, SG30 said:

spacer.png

Anyone know this font? We've been struggling here to figure it out!

"ONS ORANJE" is in Souvenir Bold, if that is what you're looking for... "DFC" I wouldn't know

EDIT: ok, sorry, didn't see that it was already answered 

• 1 month later...

I'm new to the forum, so I apologize if this isn't the correct board/post, but I'm the historian for my old high school's baseball team and looking to identify a few fonts OR find out if other teams might have used the letter before. I'll start with one to avoid an overload in case I'm not posting in the right spot - this is one I've seen in only this picture; in other pictures from the same year everyone is wearing a different font for the B. I realize this is difficult because it's hard to tell even what the B looks like thanks to the grainy yearbook scan. I've reached out to some of the guys on the team from that year and haven't heard from anyone who remembers this specific hat. So, does this B look familiar to anyone?

HMjuTsj.jpg

6 hours ago, abaseballjunkie said:

I'm new to the forum, so I apologize if this isn't the correct board/post, but I'm the historian for my old high school's baseball team and looking to identify a few fonts OR find out if other teams might have used the letter before. I'll start with one to avoid an overload in case I'm not posting in the right spot - this is one I've seen in only this picture; in other pictures from the same year everyone is wearing a different font for the B. I realize this is difficult because it's hard to tell even what the B looks like thanks to the grainy yearbook scan. I've reached out to some of the guys on the team from that year and haven't heard from anyone who remembers this specific hat. So, does this B look familiar to anyone?

Not a lot of pixels to work with and it's possible that there's a specific minor league team that wore a similar B, but here's a rough purely calligraphic look at what the B could look like:

NFsDXHd.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

On 5/3/2021 at 9:24 PM, packerfan21396 said:

Not a lot of pixels to work with and it's possible that there's a specific minor league team that wore a similar B, but here's a rough purely calligraphic look at what the B could look like:

NFsDXHd.png

Wow! That is a really good approximation from what I can tell. Thanks for giving it a shot!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 12:33 AM, abaseballjunkie said:

What The Font didn't provide a close enough match for this - anyone know if it's a specific font or just something randomly created (picture is from the late-50s, if that helps)?

Most baseball scripts of this era were hand drawn and cut, hence the l's having slightly different loops.  However, Gelato Luxe is close, and you can't go wrong with Fenway Park JF.

• Like 1

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 2:28 AM, packerfan21396 said:

It looks like it's a custom font that's based on Molde, somewhere between Condensed and Compressed.  Here's the full alphabet for reference though (with a created Z, the only letter not found on a Rams jersey yet):

d92ufAw.png

Do you know where I can find this download font? I wanted to find the numbers too.

10 minutes ago, alesoares12 said:

Do you know where I can find this download font? I wanted to find the numbers too.

It's a custom font owned by the Rams, there is no download for it.  The best I can do is images of each character and a link to a similar font, which I have provided.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can find images like the ones below of the fonts in the NFL today? Trying to make graphics of my fantasy football league but lack a lot of the numbers (and can't draw them all out myself). The site linked to these only has a few.

FONT FOOTBALL: Font Vector Minnesota Vikings NFL 2018 kit

ttf%2BTennessee%2BTitans%2BNFL%2B2020%2Bfont%2Bvector.jpgttf%2BLos%2BAngeles%2BChargers%2BNFL%2B2020%2Bfont%2Bvector.jpg

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

2 hours ago, flyersfan said:

Does anyone know where I can find images like the ones below of the fonts in the NFL today? Trying to make graphics of my fantasy football league but lack a lot of the numbers (and can't draw them all out myself). The site linked to these only has a few.

(Vikings)

(Titans)

(Chargers)

My go to for NFL numbers is going to the youth section of NFLShop and take them from jersey screenshots.  However, for the Vikings, the actual logoslick with all the numbers is here, and I used this picture with some outline consistency adjustments (the outline is thin on the top for some reason) for the Titans.  As for the Chargers, I worked a little backwards and found some jerseys and made the rest of the numbers by italicizing the Vikings' numbers, chopping off a serif on the 5, and adding an outline, because that's what they are.  You have decent reference pictures, so it's not too much effort to make the numbers.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

25 minutes ago, packerfan21396 said:

My go to for NFL numbers is going to the youth section of NFLShop and take them from jersey screenshots.  However, for the Vikings, the actual logoslick with all the numbers is here, and I used this picture with some outline consistency adjustments (the outline is thin on the top for some reason) for the Titans.  As for the Chargers, I worked a little backwards and found some jerseys and made the rest of the numbers by italicizing the Vikings' numbers, chopping off a serif on the 5, and adding an outline, because that's what they are.  You have decent reference pictures, so it's not too much effort to make the numbers.

I just assumed the youth jerseys were taken at the same angle as the adult ones, so good idea! I guess I'm trying to say I'm looking for pics like the ones I attached but for all 32 teams, I've tried to draw some myself and its just taken a very long time, as i'm no drawing expert. Appreciate the help!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png