LOGOLYMPIAD VOTE: Event 6

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voting was a bit tighter in this event than in some of the others.

Presenting, your Event 6 Medalists....

BRONZE:

bronze_06.gif

Eddie010, Entry 16

SILVER:

silver_06.gif

Gmac, Entry 13

GOLD:

gold_06.gif

Puckguy14, Entry 18

View all the entries here:

Your designers were:

1 redsfan39

2 Nesi427

3 OB33

4 CamdenCrazy

5 ABAsite

6 dustyb58

7 GoNordiques

8 MonoMan

9 mac

10 quadival

11 aussie

12 rynoz10

13 gmac

14 perfect zero

15 willmorris

16 eddie010

17 evan

18 puckguy14

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Hey, my entry actually made the voting list. Thanks for the few who put a vote for mine :)

G - 18

S - 11

B - 13

Anyone noticed that Entry #11, although it looks pretty good, would never happen? Both teams are from the Eastern conference...

I guess you can now figure out what that is ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Wow.

This is quite an honour. bosox, zoneranger, lmupepbander, ZBoyer, barnesdesign, sp0rtsguy13, rainmaker17, Braden, ReLyT, rbripley, rynoz10, lopernv, turtle33, flyomatic, Frenchie, MonoMan, KCScout76, flamesfan89, epper, brassbonanza97 and patsox#1, I truly appreciate, and thank you enormously for, your votes.

I guess you could say this was a long time coming, since I entered a lot of horrendous designs last year, and some much better ones this year. I had a good feeling about my submission this time around; maybe it was the extra hours spent on perfecting my concept (those little stars and Thrasher arrows were a pain, but not as much as vectorizing the Campbell and Prince of Whales trophies, which the ice surface could have done without, IMO), maybe it was my overall presentation, maybe it was something I drank.

I'm really happy, excited, proud, and especially thankful. ^_^

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Holy $#!+ HOLY $#!+ I thought I'd never win a medal after the first few events, let alone gold. Thank you all for the votes! I wanted to keep it simple, yet have subtle items on the ice. THANKS TO ALL WHO VOTED AND PARTICIPATED! Some awesome out of the box designs!!!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

G - 18

S - 11

B - 13

Anyone noticed that Entry #11, although it looks pretty good, would never happen? Both teams are from the Eastern conference...

yer well it isn't real.....i didnt even think aobut them both being Eastern teams...i just went for two with ok logos........also i doubt Silver City New Mexico will ever get a NHL match....i was going to do Atlantic City, but i didn't know what state it was in....the atlas was a tad confusing

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Holy $#!+ HOLY $#!+ I thought I'd never win a medal after the first few events, let alone gold. Thank you all for the votes! I wanted to keep it simple, yet have subtle items on the ice. THANKS TO ALL WHO VOTED AND PARTICIPATED! Some awesome out of the box designs!!!

I liked how you presented the team logos...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Wow.

This is quite an honour. bosox, zoneranger, lmupepbander, ZBoyer, barnesdesign, sp0rtsguy13, rainmaker17, Braden, ReLyT, rbripley, rynoz10, lopernv, turtle33, flyomatic, Frenchie, MonoMan, KCScout76, flamesfan89, epper, brassbonanza97 and patsox#1, I truly appreciate, and thank you enormously for, your votes.

I guess you could say this was a long time coming, since I entered a lot of horrendous designs last year, and some much better ones this year. I had a good feeling about my submission this time around; maybe it was the extra hours spent on perfecting my concept (those little stars and Thrasher arrows were a pain, but not as much as vectorizing the Campbell and Prince of Whales trophies, which the ice surface could have done without, IMO), maybe it was my overall presentation, maybe it was something I drank.

I'm really happy, excited, proud, and especially thankful. ^_^

And your still getting votes even after its over :P

Archived