Ducks 3rd jersey?

Kenworth

I found this on another board and I thought you guys might have some interset in this.  This is said to be the ducks next jersey for next year.  I think it is plain but would do nice.  I have seen many concepts like this and have tryed many.  I think they should put more in to them.  

(This could just be someones NHL 2003 concept they put up)

attachment.php?s=&postid=249894

http://mightyducks.hyperboards.com/index.c....9782900

Well it's black, and it has ANAHEIM going down across the front, which is what it is apparently supposed to look like.  So maybe it is.

For a black jersey, it looks okay, but the Ducks really don't need it. (And if they do get a black jersey, they need black pants.) I'm all for teams getting third jerseys at any cost, but the Ducks are perfect as is.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

They should make the font a little more.. creative. Maybe a Red Sox-type font or maybe don't go with the diagonal across the chest. Do it in an arching fashion, much like the colleges

That is just plain boring

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

That is just plain boring

I think this is the first time I've ever seen JQK say this. ;)

(And, I agree.)

Well, there is traditional, there is classy, then there is boring. And this, unfourtunatly, falls into the third catagory...

(And yea.. i think that is the first time i've said that :P )

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

thats likely someones ea sports concept, but if the new 3rd is anything like that I think I'll puke.

Thats completely unoriginal, boring and colourless. Reminds me of the sharks glorified black practice sweater they like to call a third jersey.

as for the ducks using diagonal lettering....

doesnt the NHL's marketing department care at all about teams having individual identity? What about the rangers? They may not have invented diagonal letting on sweaters but cmon, thats their identity.

way back in 94 i got a jersey just like that but in white with black and teel lettering made by someone called 'south pole'. i don't think it looks that bad, but i think it would be a better fit going with teel instead of black, it would fit in better with the whole look of the team, but this isn't THAT bad

Based on Kenworth's interpretation, allow me to just say this:

TOO DARK!!!!

You can't tell there's purple (eggplant, sorry Rog) on the bottom edge or on the sleeves, it's just so...blah!

I agree with whoever said it above, use an arching script like NCAA does.  Break up the black by using the teal.  Something, anything, but this...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived