Look at this crap!

Brass

***The perfect item for any football fan and will make a great GIFT , the picture says it all! ***

thats what it says in the auction. does this guy know what his picture look like? i almost puked looking at that thing

That's pathetic, I didn't realize factories made such huge flaws. Cute how all his starting prices are the players' numbers. <_<

Oh no, apparently "Jersey was sold due to a minor flaw; the front number on the jersey was muffed when it was printed."

At least "The back is fine; "

Yeah, walk around backwards every time you wear it, and it looks great.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

This guy should be horsewhiped, keelhauled, and get 50 lashes with a cannon-iron.

Kansas-BB-banner.pngΒ My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021Β  Β  Β  Β  Β St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)Β Β 2023 ChampionsΒ  Β  Β Kansas City Cattle (CL)

In the screen printing business, we call that a misprint. It happens, especially when trying to print on mesh with multi colors, BUT, they never see the light of day. We usually cut them up for rags.

Searching through his stuff, it's like he went dumpster diving. A lot of it is VERY wrinkled.

It's where I sit.

In the screen printing business, we call that a misprint. It happens, especially when trying to print on mesh with multi colors, BUT, they never see the light of day. We usually cut them up for rags.

Searching through his stuff, it's like he went dumpster diving. A lot of it is VERY wrinkled.

All of it is either worn or screwed up. I must have found these in a dumpster somewhere or something to that extent. I just can't believe it. Either that or he works for the company and just raided their 'rags' bin.

Archived