my new logos

iccomics

my friends have always told me i do great logo/jersey sets, but this is my best one so i'll post it here. comments would be great, i know it's really good, and my friends say this would be a great nba logo! no joke. i took me all night one night to make these, to perfect every bit of it. please be nice...and dont judge my designs just by their looks, look into my heart.

let the lord be with you

thegreenandpurpleblobsfromouterspac.png

Hmm... needs a little drop shadowing on the lettering. And...

you guys, come on, i'm joking, i can do much better, this took me 2 minutes, and i wnated you to wonder how stupid i reall was...im not...

Ah. :wacko:

:P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Needs some gradients. Also, you forgot the uni numbers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 1 year later...
a thang of beauty

what posessed you to bump this? <_<

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

my friends have always told me i do great logo/jersey sets, but this is my best one so i'll post it here. comments would be great, i know it's really good, and my friends say this would be a great nba logo! no joke. i took me all night one night to make these, to perfect every bit of it. please be nice...and dont judge my designs just by their looks, look into my heart.

let the lord be with you

thegreenandpurpleblobsfromouterspac.png

I love it! I'll give you 100 million billion dollars for it! :o

Archived