NFL/Super Bowl Predictions

OB33

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Rex Grossman going down, I now feel that the bears will ride on the big sholders of Jeff Blake, all the way to the superbowl. Possibly beyond.

I also see them running a 3 headed Monster QB with Hutch, Orton, and Blake.

Bears Football: CATCH IT IF YOU CAN!!!

Kill me.

With Rex Grossman going down, I now feel that the bears will ride on the big sholders of Jeff Blake, all the way to the superbowl.

That's right Jeff Blake: The Black Kurt Warner :blink:

Comeback Player of the Year-Jeff Blake

Start Engraving :D

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I'm amazed that so many people have Buffalo winning the wild card. Losman's probably going to get rocked, and I don't think they're anywhere close to being as good as the Jets or the Pats. Sure, they have McGahee, but he can't do it by himself on offense.

Pats over Falcons.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm amazed that a lot of people have teams other than the Patriots winning the Super Bowl. Who in this league is going to be able to stay within 10 points if the Pats play their B game all year? Nobody. They're the best team, plain and simple - the '72 Dolphins will finally be supplanted.

LvZYtbZ.png

The only worry I have about the Pats is Belichick taking over for Weis as OC. Weis, especially last year, was great at calling plays and mixing it up. However, I do think that after working with Charlie for so long, Belichick and Brady may be able to think and work similarly to how Charlie would think. The Pats defense is going to be amazing, especially if Wilfork stays healthy.

I'm amazed that a lot of people have teams other than the Patriots winning the Super Bowl. Who in this league is going to be able to stay within 10 points if the Pats play their B game all year? Nobody. They're the best team, plain and simple - the '72 Dolphins will finally be supplanted.

IMHO, the Pats run has been amazing. However, it has to end sometime. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they win another, it's just that 3 straight in the modern era is something that hasn't happened before. I kind of see it happening like the Bulls/Pistons battles where the Pistons kept knocking the Bulls off, but the Bulls took their lumps and finally got past the Pistons. Great runs can't last forever. And if it does end this season, it doesn't take anything away from the greatness of that run.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm amazed that so many people have Buffalo winning the wild card. Losman's probably going to get rocked, and I don't think they're anywhere close to being as good as the Jets or the Pats. Sure, they have McGahee, but he can't do it by himself on offense.

just put it this way: this was a 9 win team last year with drew bledsoe. the slowest, possibly dumbest QB out there. JP cannot be any worse.

bills have the best special teams in the league, a top 3 defense, and a top 5 RB. you shouldn't be amazed.

I dont know. With Losman in there, I think the passing game wont open up.

No Bledsoe wasnt that good, but I think he was better than Losman will be this season. SO without a solid passing game, everyone knows Willis is getting the ball...

However I still think this is a great team, they could very well make the playoffs.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

3peat

no team has ever won three straight super bowls, and the pats won't be the first. everyone thought the 49ers would do it in the 80's, and they couldn't. the coyboys were supose to do in the 90's and they couldn't do it. add the pats to that list.

just put it this way: this was a 9 win team last year with drew bledsoe. the slowest, possibly dumbest QB out there. JP cannot be any worse.

bills have the best special teams in the league, a top 3 defense, and a top 5 RB. you shouldn't be amazed.

Well I am amazed, no matter what you tell me. It's called reality.

No matter how bad Bledsoe was last season, I just don't think Losman's going to be better. Oh, he can run...sweet. Can he read defenses? Well...I'd put my money on Belichick, Edwards, and Saban to make life a living hell for J.P.

Buffalo sounds like Denver. Good running game, good defense, pretty good special teams. Neither will win more than 8 or 9 games. And like I say, the Bills are still not as good as the Jets or the Pats.

im not saying Losman is the saviour of the franchise, but all i know is that i'd rather have a 1st year starter making rookie mistakes rather than a 10-year vet making rookie mistakes.

i really do think the bills can be a 10 win team. i think the pats will take a step back this year, but still win the division with 10 or 11 wins. their offense is still intact, but they have lost bruschi, johnson, law and both co-ordinators.

the jets have an aging running back (i know he won the rushing title, but his age will have to slow him down sooner or later), a QB with a girlish arm and a recieving corps that doesnt really scare anyone. i think they'll be in the 8-8, 9-7 range.

i think the vikings are the big team to watch out for. culpepper is just entering his prime, and they now have an absolutely stacked defense. (yes, i said defense). smoot, winfield, chavous and sharper make up one of the best secondaries in the NFL, and they have two young speed rushers teamed with two giant run stuffers in the middle. i could see the men in purple going all the way to the big dance this year.

Too many changes to the team. They may still be the best team in the league, but the best team doesn't necessarily win every year.

Archived